Utilizing Bass' BT game

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Good to hear. I fucking hate those cunts and anything that lets me make the duration of those matches shorter certainly goes on the top of my list.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Just thought I'd say that BT H+P's bnb juggle doesn't work on Bass. Bass turns around 1 frame faster at fastest stagger than any other member of the cast, causing the :3::K: to hit as a standing hit.

Scornwell

Just thought I'd say that BT H+P's bnb juggle doesn't work on Bass. Bass turns around 1 frame faster at fastest stagger than any other member of the cast, causing the :3::K: to hit as a standing hit.
Wat

Why is this?
Does he even lift?!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's just on that one particular stun from what I can gather.

Every other member on fastest is -17, he's -16 in that stun so the 16i 3K doesn't hit him in crouching. Test it for yourself:

Bass v Bass
BT H+P 9PP 3K

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Well, that's interesting. I thought Zack had the better SE stats with him being able to escape the Bayman BT setups.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I believe the correct response to that is
image.php

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Found that on all weights but Super Heavy, Bass can do BT:H+P::5::9::P::P::3::K::3::3::P::8::K::H+P: for 112 damage + environment and wake-up safety. 123 damage with explosive wall.

That's 13 damage more than :9::P::K::P: juggle;
2 damage more than :426::H+P::5::H+P: juggle;
2 damage more than :426::H+P::5::2::H+P: from BT:H+P: in water;
8 damage less than :426::H+P::5::2::H+P: from BT:H+P: in water near wall;

peachyO

did you see bass' new throw in the DOA5U trailer!? looks to be a combo variation of his 4T from BT stance...cool!! what else is in store for him i wonder? :)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
did you see bass' new throw in the DOA5U trailer!? looks to be a combo variation of his 4T from BT stance...cool!! what else is in store for him i wonder? :)
I did. It looks like it will only happen if opponent is in water.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD