DOA5LR What's included in the retail version.

Zeo

First off, hey guys it's been a few years since I've been around here. Tons of things have happened here. I've got nephews and nieces running around much bigger than they were before and I'm a lot busier.

I stopped playing a long time ago but somewhere in there my DOA5U disc stopped working and my nephew got an Xbox One for his birthday last year. He's been playing core fighters a bit recently and I'd kinda like to go ahead and take the leap to DOA5LR for him since it should probably be cheap at this point. Plus maybe for nostalgia's sake I can play a bit since DOA6 is around the corner and if I want to see what that's all about I'll be more caught up.

Thing is I'm seeing tons of things that weren't here when I left DOA. Naotora Li and... seriously Mai?!?! I played KOF as a kid, it's one of my childhood favorites, I definitely want to play as her. Anyways, more importantly, my mom kinda wants my nephew to have the full game. So what's included in the DISC version of DOA5LR? All characters, stages? Costumes? etc? Educate an old online warrior. It's good to see you guys.

Zeo

So, I have to pay separately for Mai, Naotora and the remaining stages that have been released since the game came out?

just_me

Standard Donor
Haunted Lorelei, Azuchi and the Attack on Titan stage were released later as DLC…
Haunted Lorelei was free, the AoT stage is no longer available since the collaboration was timed, but I don't remember if Azuchi was free, or required the respective season pass…

UpSideDownGRUNT

So, I have to pay separately for Mai, Naotora and the remaining stages that have been released since the game came out?
Hey Zeo, you're probably just as taken aback by DOA6 existing huh? Lol

DOA5LR full version contains quite a lot but not too much.
Characters:
Marie Rose
Nyotengu
Phase 4
Honoka
Raidou

Stages:
The Crimson
Danger Zone
Azuchi(update)
Fireworks (update)

Costumes:
A bunch lol
Legacy/Casual dlc
All vanilla 5 dlc
I don't remember what else.

And yeah Mai was the last dlc character before dlc stopped, a cool addition but wish they saved her for 6 cuz support ended not even a year after she came out...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD