Why I wouldn't go to an offline event for DOA. (Out of character post, AKA, real talk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackxxxMamba

I'm just saying, if he doesn't want to go to tournaments, it's whatever. But don't broadcast it with some half-ass excuse trying to blame it on other people that he doesn't want to go. You won't be missed. He brought everything upon himself. We're here trying to build a community and start fresh. (especially when DOA5 comes out) So we don't need some random online crybaby trying to bring things down and start crap.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
The dark ages....

I wonder how much of our personalities we actually retain from that time. It was like six years ago, and more for some of us. Most of us were young, all of us were competitive, and a lot of us immature and stupid. I guess I'm probably a little too forgive-and-forget with this guy, but its funny that it seems a lot of people view lopedo in the same way I view julius rage. Maybe it really is just all about who you got into it with and how far you took things. Looking back I'm pretty shocked most of the community doesn't outright hate me.

Don't got an answer for that, I'm afraid. Nobody can force harmony.

BlackxxxMamba

Seeing as my post was deleted, I'll put it in a better way. I just want to say that the reason I don't play with this dude is because, ME PERSONALLY, don't play with overrated racist online XBL mic heroes. Maybe the rest of y'all do, and that's cool, but I don't. Don't make it seem like it was because something else.

If anything, this whole thread is unnecessary flame bait and counter productive.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Your rage is justified Mamba. It's hard to forgive racist comments, especially when the person saying them hasn't exactly shown any remorse for them as of yet.

I think Mr. Wah is trying to keep this from escalating into a class 9 shitstorm so don't take it personally. This is one of those awkward "how do i deal with this?" moments.

MeanMrMustard

Seeing as my post was deleted, I'll put it in a better way. I just want to say that the reason I don't play with this dude is because, ME PERSONALLY, don't play with overrated racist online XBL mic heroes. Maybe the rest of y'all do, and that's cool, but I don't. Don't make it seem like it was because something else.

If anything, this whole thread is unnecessary flame bait and counter productive.
What are you talking about? We played all the time.

Relius Starkiller

the same way I view julius rage.

Didn't I give you 50 bucks one time?

I mean seriously unless you're like Mystik's half brother, you're not a fan of Rabies having a bag of cheeto's thrown in his face, or you find the idea of an 18 yearold kid walking around "tow up" on Patron and marijuana at CGS sponsored events deplorable. . .
I was just having fun man!

I mean, ARE you related to mystik?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
20 bucks, actually. No don't think I forgot that.

And it's not that I particularly want to hate you, JR, it's just that you consistently give me new reasons ALL THE TIME. This could shock you, but most people don't really like being insulted, berated and heckled outside of a competitive environment every single time they see you.

There is a time and a place for that, but with you it's always that time and you don't really have any filter as to who you use it on.

Relius Starkiller

Fine, how about this.

I'm only sorry for ever disrespecting two people.Kasumi-chan, if you're reading this KC, I'm so, so, so sorry for everything I ever said about you or too you. I was out of line and I was talking about something that I knew nothing about. I think about the shit that I said to you all the time and it hurts to think that I took it to that level.

Vanessa, I was a jackass. Sorry and when I see you next the first words out of my mouth will be "I was a dick, I'm sorry."

Everyone else, they deserved it, - those two didn't. All those PMS chicks who got over, all those people who won money on the CGS but didn't think to give anything back, all the liers, the people who, after calling me a scrub and all kinds of things online, had the nerve to try and shake my hand and be all buddy, buddy offline - I'm not sorry.

Thats in the past Rikuto and I'm more than willing to admit that I was a cock back in the day but to say I heckled EVERY SINGLE PERSON
when they saw me is sensationalizing the situation. Most of what I did on the forums was for laughs and, admit it, you laughed.

I just think its funny that, in 2012, I've become the voice of reason.

In closing: Lets all go to a titty bar at DID8( or whatever number we're up to)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Admitting you're a cock and feeling sorry for it are two different things.

Everyone talks some shit online, its unavoidable. Anonymity is too powerful a force. The reason people tried to shake your hand and get "buddy buddy" isn't always because they felt awkward about the shit they talked. It's because now they've got a face for that name, and everyone feels more human. Sometimes people start feeling bad for the things they said, and they just want to be more civil.

JR, you did the exact same thing. You were FAR more calm in person than you have ever been online. Not always mind you, but a good portion of the time. Heck I've even heard Manny and Morris make mention of that. You had just as much nerve as anyone else that you now refuse to apologize to, and you took it way farther than anybody else ever did.

I can't force any apology out of you though, because that shit would be fake and meaningless. So I'll take your post for what its worth and let things stew over.

The HuBBs

Really JR? I deserved being berated by you 4 years ago about something personal going on in my life that was non of your fucking business? Think long and hard about what you've said and done to the people in this and other communities. I've tried staying on the sidelines and only giving you a warning for the insult you threw but I am getting tired of your crap. Stop derailing threads and provoking, and that goes the same for everyone else.

Take your tiffs and issues to the PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD