Will donate extra for an avatar-worthy screenshot

Loona

I just recently joined this forum, finally pushed forward by the revealed donation amounts to get the game picked for EVO - already donated a bit, but since I've been entertaining an avatar idea I can't execute by myself (I'm on PS3, and AFAIK it's only possible to export those on XBox), I'll need some help.

To make whomever's capable to getting that screenshot's time worthwhile, in a "wider DoA cause" sort of way, I figure I'd pay for the favor with another donation - my previous one was $20, so I guess the one for this can be $30.

The screenshot I have in mind:
* Bass and Mila's team throw, when they're both using the same arm gesture as Bass is on the victim and Mila's sitting on his shoulders
* They're both using the same outfit: Bass with his default, Mila with her recent DLC one that looks like Bass's
* As for the stage, Fighting Entertainment seems adequate for this
* As for a fitting victim, Mariposa/Lisa seems OK (series antagonist, that damn survival mode unlock, wrestling theme), Tina works too (seemed like a nicely grounded character in DoA1, degenerated into base fanservice, is connected to both characters story-wise); not really that important, as the idea is to just have the avatar focusing on the matching gestures from both characters during the team throw

That's pretty much it - if anyone else wants to use the topic for requests of the sort, feel free to, every little thing that encourages people to donate (again) looks like a step forward to me.

Loona

I guess if you want something done you have to do it yourself - got the game updated last night, bought the outfit pack with mila's Bass duds (I feel dirty for paying for something that included a bunny suit, I wish I could have separated them...), and used the new upload-to-FB feature:

doa_manguito_zpsaae83fa9.jpg

Will probably avatarize later.

tnzk

I have a heavy background in photography so I took some pretty good shots with the DOA 5 camera so far, but I wouldn't be able to do what you're asking since you want Mila's DLC costume. If only Team Ninja didn't overprice their stuff =S

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD