would anyone be willing to teach a newb on live?

mitokechi

for the most part i have been an active member in the FGC i play SF and various others but never really sat down with my favorite fighter DOA. partly because i gave in to the 2d pressure but now i finally stopped giving a shiz what people say because DOA is bad asssss and I love it. I want to get to a competitive level and am going to make an effort to travel to tournamentS.if you hav skype and xbox live i would be extremely grateful for anyone to show me the ropes in game. sorry if this is inthe wrong category, i'm on mobile which is very crippling lol

One Green Flag

I would love to explain a few things, I am still learning myself, but we can spar and figure things out on Live. I can't give you pro tips but I can help you start out.

KokorosMaster

Standard Donor
HAHA, Hey its One Green Flag. You my good sir have been sparring with me. I know very little but would love to have someone to play with if you are on 360 mitokechi.

I am currently trying to learn Hayabusa. I have spent a couple 1000+ Matches as Kokoro but I have kind of decided to main another. (Even though Kokoro, Rig and Helena were my 3 most used)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD