Xbox 360 players

Rpg

Its been a while since i played, I really want to get into this game so anyone who plays on the 360 please post your game tag here and ill add you. All skill levels are wanted =D

anthonygamer

I've had the game since it's release and have only played offline after experiencing the bad netcode at launch.

Looking to try online again. GT = anth0nygamer <--- zero after the h.

I use TIna and Pai. Below average to average skill level.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I've had the game since it's release and have only played offline after experiencing the bad netcode at launch.

Looking to try online again. GT = anth0nygamer <--- zero after the h.

I use TIna and Pai. Below average to average skill level.
You're pretty far, man...

I'll play you tonight, but it's my obligation to tell you an offline scene in Lithonia exists. If you can make time Saturday (if they don't decide to open later today), I can arrange to meet up and go there.

anthonygamer

ggs. I don't know if I'm up for playing this competitively for the offline scene yet. There were some matches where I won a couple of rounds on you, but it seemed like I was just pressing random attack strings and getting lucky. Didn't really know what christie was doing half the time. lol I also thought Pai was fast enough to take on christie, but most of my attacks were getting stuffed. I guess I need to look up christies frame data.

Been playing street fighter 4 since 2009 and making the jump to a 3d fighter seems extremely difficult.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
ggs. I don't know if I'm up for playing this competitively for the offline scene yet. There were some matches where I won a couple of rounds on you, but it seemed like I was just pressing random attack strings and getting lucky. Didn't really know what christie was doing half the time. lol I also thought Pai was fast enough to take on christie, but most of my attacks were getting stuffed. I guess I need to look up christies frame data.

Been playing street fighter 4 since 2009 and making the jump to a 3d fighter seems extremely difficult.
There are a few things in the guide (if that's what you're going by) that probably won't be mentioned. For instance, the guide does not tell you that Christie can also cancel into Jakeiho (or JAK-off) from 6k or 3k. Also, there are many changes that have been made with the frame data and damage since the game came out. (The 360 version in particular has saw two patch changes, while the PS3 version saw three.) For instance, Christie's 9p leaves her in neutral advantage in block or in stun. Christie also gets a guaranteed 6p from her 4p+k guard break. For more information on the changes You can check the DOA5 General discussion forums and find a topic that covers the changes made for Version 1.03A.

For the record, Christie is a very strong character this incarnation of DOA.

anthonygamer

Ok, I'll Iook up the changes. Thank you. ;) Yep,Christie's strong as hell. lol

Well after our matches I made a lobby and beat 2 people pretty easily(A Kasumi and Mila). Those guys were nowhere near your level, but it gives me some hope and raises my spirits after the beating. lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD