DOA5LR 2015 Halloween DLC information

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I like Leifang, Hitomi and Sarah's outfits.
What do you like about Leifang's outfit?

Wow, Sarah's Halloween outfit IS pretty good for once like a previous post said. And Jacky's is so fitting for him. I think he had a guitar too with item win pose in VF5: Final Showdown.
Yeah, I believe Sega has to approve all DLC for their characters, which makes it hard to make costumes for them.

Kronin

Made exception for Ein (sigh, another nice outfit for trolling when there were so much great entries for him... but at least I'm glad that they are promoting male fanservice in some ways even if almost exclusively through him) I've to say that the outfits are really good and this is without doubts the best Halloween pack released so far in my opinion. I would have made some different choices in some cases (as Leifang's one that imo appear to be much better and nice in the in-game mode compared to the drawing) or added some details (as on Alpha or Bayman, that anyway make their cool figure) or removed some of them (as Hayabusa's ears, even if his outfits is awesome), but in general I'm really satisfied of the outcome. Seriously, the hype behind this pack wasn't wasted for me. just the opposite! :D

There were even some surprises as Ayane's outfit being the awesome clothed Dark Kunoichi (actually I was sure of it from some details in the teaser, but I didn't want risk to give false hope to the people), Zack' scientist being a different design from what we thought and the same for Hitomi's bear (@TOBMAST3R was right in it).

Without wanting leave to the other great designers that weren't able to get a costume in their game (I'm particularly sorry for Anthony and @Shiranui even if I love the costume selected for Helena and Rachel - again congratulations @Kodachi), I'm particularly glad for @RyuuHayabusa (his Jann Lee's outfit was able to become part of the game) and for the twitter user https://twitter.com/tatekihaido that finally see one of his/her great Sarah's designs assigned to the Byrant fighter ;)

Just about it a great surprise Jacky's rockstar outfit, very likely the new favourite costume for all the fans of him! ;)

PS: Surprisingly, Phase 4 in the end didn't end to get a fan design (at least judging from the entries showned from TN) but rather an opposite design to Kasumi's elf one. I really love her costume and the fact that TN didn't limited itself to make a simple recolour of it, however there were very nice entries even for her a shame that TN decided to not use them.

Last edited:

CumuluZ

Standard Donor
Made exception for Ein (sigh, another nice outfit for trolling when there were so much great entries for him... but at least I'm glad that they are promoting male fanservice in some ways even if almost exclusively through him) I've to say that the outfits are really good and this is without doubts the best Halloween pack released so far in my opinion. I would have made some different choices in some cases (as Leifang's one that imo appear to be much better and nice in the in-game mode compared to the drawing) or added some details (as on Alpha or Bayman, that anyway make their cool figure) or removed some of them (as Hayabusa's ears, even if his outfits is awesome), but in general I'm really satisfied of the outcome. Seriously, the hype behind this pack wasn't wasted for me. just the opposite! :D

There were even some surprises as Ayane's outfit being the awesome clothed Dark Kunoichi (actually I was sure of it from some details in the teaser, but I didn't want risk to give false hope to the people), Zack' scientisti being a different design from what we thought and the same for Hitomi's bear (@TOBMAST3R was right in it).

Without wanting leave to the other great designers that weren't able to get a costume in their game (I'm particularly sorry for Anthony and @Shiranui even if I love the costume selected for Helena and Rachel - again congratulations @Kodachi), I'm particularly glad for @RyuuHayabusa (his Jann Lee's outfit was able to become part of the game) and for the twitter user https://twitter.com/tatekihaido that finally see one of his/her great Sarah's designs assigned to the Byrant fighter ;)

Just about it a great surprise Jacky's rockstar outfit, very likely the new favourite costume for all the fans of him! ;)

PS: Surprisingly, Phase 4 in the end didn't end to get a fan design (at least judging from the entries showned from TN) but rather an opposide design to Kasumi's elf one. I really love her costume and the fact that TN didn't limited itself to make a simple recolour of it, however there were very nice entries even for her a shame that TN decided to not use them.
Holy cow, did not even notice about Phase-4, you have sharp eyes! Anyway, I am liking the fact that there are pairs of costumes: Bass+Tina; Honoka+Brad Wong; Kasumi+Phase-4.

CumuluZ

Standard Donor
Hey where's Hayate?
I updated the OP now you should be able to see it there.

To save you some trouble:
Hayate.jpg

Nameless Sama

So yes, high chances that you will get a cookie, Yum!
kruemelmonster.gif

So Kronin I won , where are my cookies :p

Momijis Costume looks with her scarf really beautiful. I love the combination of red and black.

CRJ7Zu4WEAA9dJb.png:large

A turtle Bayman YESSSSSSSSSS ! NOW I CAN TURTLE :p -> *BAYMANTURTLING2015*

For Hayabusa Players -> his costume
CRJ9lVyXAAIOYDY.png:large

Last edited:

Shiranui

Without wanting leave to the other great designers that weren't able to get a costume in their game (I'm particularly sorry for Anthony and @Shiranui
Thank you, it's cool. I'm sorry for Rachel xDD Kasumi, Phase and Ayane got the cool ones this time.

Last edited:

ShinobiOfTheWind

Just to know, I know I'm in the wrong part of the forum, and all my apologies for this point, but Do someone knows a modder who could accpet money to create a costume ? (I'm thinking about some non chosen fan costumes, and particularily who would accept to work on an hard design ?).

Thank you if I have some replies.

PS : Thank you Kronin for your support.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I really like this pack omfg some of the girls' costumes could have been better though

EDIT: And some of the guys but that Raidou dayuuuummm x

husband.jpg

omg i'm crying at the end of that trailer it just shows bayman like "oh man we forgot about him just shove him in last minute"

Last edited:

d3v

I really like this pack omfg some of the girls' costumes could have been better though

EDIT: And some of the guys but that Raidou dayuuuummm x

View attachment 14443

omg i'm crying at the end of that trailer it just shows bayman like "oh man we forgot about him just shove him in last minute"
It's a Kappa, the official (mythical) animal of the FGC. That's probably the most important costume in that set.

KwonJigglypuff

It's a Kappa, the official (mythical) animal of the FGC. That's probably the most important costume in that set.

Oh I didn't know. Well it makes sense.
I liked it anyway. It's nice sometimes when "serious" characters have funny costumes (Dragon Jann Lee for instance).

SC234

Does Marie Rose's costume say "DRNK ME" rather than "DRINK ME"? Or, am I imagining that? It is difficult to see clearly in the videos I have watched.

Jadeinchains

Does Marie Rose's costume say "DRNK ME"? Or, am I imagining that? It is difficult to see clearly in the videos I have watched.

Yeah it does. While second checking that it did I watched her in it on the beach video and jeez do these outfits clip like crazy or what!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD