Aesthetics topic: Helena face comparison

LondonLust

LMFAO - Sorry if it's creepy to you, but any chance your parents are divorced and your mom is single?
Much prefer the new look in general, but the green eyes were key, Much better than the newer bluer ones. lol

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
WTF is that supposed to mean?
That means he hit a little too far below the belt for a "yo' mama" joke.

Let it go, London. I've known Ooobe for quite some time, he's a nice guy. I'm sure he had no malicious intentions with what he posted, and it just came out wrong.

Ooobe

What Awesmic said (thanks for the quick damage control:oops:)
:eek: Really poorly put and no offense intended. If that's what your mom looks like, she's a very attractive woman. <and I'd never go after another man's wife, plus I really am harmless>
The eye colour comment was purely re. Helena. It's the one thing I like better about the old model.

Doug Nguyen

I like her newer model more. But that picture of her newer model kinda makes her face look chubby. But her eyes still look great to me though.

Doa_Eater

Aside from Tina and Lisa which you can put as my personal bias, i think Helena turned out the best from the new designs of the women, really classy and beautiful.

ILYA✰

That means he hit a little too far below the belt for a "yo' mama" joke.
Omg I loooooove "yo mama" jokes/slams :D

Who u callin a bitch? Do I look like yo mama? XD

And YES Helena looks great!
I prefer this model, the anime-style was kinda off for me.

Paulina

it means he wants to bone your mom
Snrk-a-snrk. X) I enjoyed that exercise in tact.

Anyway, on topic: You guys are being silly. Yes, she is chunkier in general (dem boobies and hips), but in terms of her face, a lot is that low camera angle. Anyone will look bloated when you look up into their cheeks like that. She looks fine in the straight shot.

helena_doa5_by_utsukushisachan-d5c8l9u.png

Omegan Eckhart

Am I the only one who doesn't like her hair down? It only flows out from the bottom of her neck and when it's down she looks like Cousin It, I think I will be sticking with her hair up. I want a huge bow though.

CFW

^If you are referring to the picture, it's photoshopped.

I like her new bow and would prefer her hair up too, though.

Omegan Eckhart

^If you are referring to the picture, it's photoshopped.

I like her new bow and would prefer her hair up too, though.
No I'm talking about the video, it looks terrible. The animation looks really off. I want a bow twice the size of the original! When I make her jump I want her to catch the wind and take flight!

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Am I the only one who doesn't like her hair down? It only flows out from the bottom of her neck and when it's down she looks like Cousin It, I think I will be sticking with her hair up. I want a huge bow though.

I also prefer her hail in the tail look. I do like her flowing hair too though, but I agree that it wasn't animated right. Anytime I play as Helena, I'll be using her classic tail. I liked her bow too.

Also, Cousin It would be God Tier.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD