chocogerman777

Which is cuter?

3e1bY.jpg

or
ilFas.jpg

Pointless topic,I know.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I think they both look great, bu which is cuter? I'd definitely say the old one. Classic Helena has a cute/innocent/sophisticated/beautiful/something look to her, whereas New Helena is more limited to just sophisticated/beautiful to me. The loss of those gorgeous eyes really hurt her too. I'd say.

I like both of them for their own respective installments though, but Helena is one character who I think looked better before.

TRI Mike

That DOA5 Hele pic is from the shitty-quality trailer where she was first shown. She looks much better in her blue outfit and golden swimsuit pictures TN released along with the Lisa fight videos.

Chaos

Theres some better pictures of her fighting against Lisa. So lmo new Helena looks way better to me, way more mature looking & more lifelike, but there's some about the new look I like so much.

chocogerman777

Imma be blunt.. new Helena got a fat face. Still pretty.. but I prefer the original shape.
DOAWorld topics up in this bitch.

phoenix1985gr

I find her still attractive, but i prefer her old version more i like the fact that shes not that anime looking anymore but i feel something is a bit off maybe its the shape of her head too round? And i liked better her more vivid? (is that a right word?) of her eyes

LondonLust

I'm not a huge fan of the new one. Oh and she looks so much like my mom in this picture, it's kinda creepy.
tumblr_m9e9h2RDGz1qlm7iao1_500.jpg

Mesharey

^

In this pic she looks like the character from FF XIII Versus, they should give options to change her hair style, she looks good here.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I find her still attractive, but i prefer her old version more i like the fact that shes not that anime looking anymore but i feel something is a bit off maybe its the shape of her head too round? And i liked better her more vivid? (is that a right word?) of her eyes

Same here. I like that she's more lifelike now, but I just like the classic Helena better.

I'm not a huge fan of the new one. Oh and she looks so much like my mom in this picture, it's kinda creepy.

What the hell? I haven't seen this pic before. Can you have her wear her hair like this in-game? I hope so. I like her tail better, but this is still really pretty.

LondonLust

What the hell? I haven't seen this pic before. Can you have her wear her hair like this in-game? I hope so. I like her tail better, but this is still really pretty.

I know, I just found the picture today and I was like WAT?! But to answer your question, I have no idea if you can wear it in game. I hope so.

CFW

Look at that photoshopped hair and how the ends are funny.

Her new model is hot, never liked her old ones.

Ooobe

LMFAO - Sorry if it's creepy to you, but any chance your parents are divorced and your mom is single?
Much prefer the new look in general, but the green eyes were key, Much better than the newer bluer ones. lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD