#1 :3::3::P:, :P:, :6::K::P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
#2 :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P:
#3 :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :6_::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
#4 :H*+K:, :214::P:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
#5 :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
#6 :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P:
#7 :214::P:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
#8 :P+K:, :4::3::H+P:, :4::P:

Combo Examples (Interchange to your heart's content)
1) :3::P+K:, :1::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, #1 or #2
2) :3::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, #1 or #2
3) :3::P+K:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :8:, :h:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, #1 or #2
4) :3::P+K:, :3::K:, :214::P:, :6::6::P+K:, #1 or #2
5) :3::P+K:, :1::P:, :214::P:, :6::6::P+K:, #1 or #2
6) :3::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :4::P:, :P+K:, :6_:(hold this through the combo until :3::H+K:) , #3

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Light Weights
Kasumi
Mila
Kokoro
Ayane
Eliot
Alpha
Sarah
Lei Fang
Hitomi
Pai

Juggle Legend
CB Jug 1: :3::3::P:, :P:, :6::K::P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
CB Jug 2: :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
CB Jug 3: :3::3::P:, :P:, :h:, :6::K::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
CB Jug 4::H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :h:, :214::P:, :6_::P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
CB Jug 5: :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P:
:4::P:, :P+K:Jug: :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :6_::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
Wall Splat Jug: :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
Wall Splat Jug: :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P:
Wall Splat Jug (Safe): :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P:
Finisher: :P+K:, :4::3::H+P:, :4::P:
Counter Hold :3::h:, :P: Jug: :214::P:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:

Forced Tech Juggle
CB Jug: :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :H*+K:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
:4::P:, :P+K:Jug: :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :6_::P:, :5:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
Launch on 3rd hit (:H*+K:) Jug: :6_::P:, :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
Jug: :3::3::P:, :P:, :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
Grab: :6::4::H+P:, :h:, :2::H+K:, :P:, :h:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:

1) :3::P+K:, :1::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
2) :3::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
3) :3::P+K:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :8:, :h:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
4) :3::P+K:, :3::K:, :214::P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
5) :3::P+K:, :1::P:, :214::P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
6) :3::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :4::P:, :P+K:, :6_:(hold this through the combo until :3::H+K:) , (:4::P:, :P+K: Juggle)

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Mid Weights
Brad Wong
Helena
Christie
Rig
Jan Lee
Zack
Hyabusa
Tina
Lisa
Akira
Hayate
Gen Fu

Juggle Legend
CB Jug 1: :3::3::P:, :P:, :6::K::P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
CB Jug 2: :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
CB Jug 3: :3::3::P:, :P:, :h:, :6::K::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
CB Jug 4: :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :h:, :214::P:, :6_::P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
:4::P:, :P+K:Jug: :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :6_::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
Wall Splat Jug: :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
Wall Splat Jug: :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P:
Wall Splat Jug (Safe): :2::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P:
Finisher: :P+K:, :4::3::H+P:, :4::P:
Counter Hold :3::h:, :P: Jug: :214::P:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:

Forced Tech Juggle
CB Jug: :H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :H*+K:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
Critical State or CB Jug: :6::K:, :P:, :P:, :H*+K:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
Critical State or CB Jug: :8::K:, :P:, :H*+K:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
:4::P:, :P+K:Jug: :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :6_::P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
:4::P:, :P+K:Jug 2: CB Jug 2: :P:, :h:, :214::P:, :6_::P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
Launch on 3rd hit (:H*+K:) Jug: :6_::P:, :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
CB Jug: :3::3::P:, :P:, :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
Reg Jug: :4::6::P:, :H*+K:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:
Reg Jug: :4::3::P:, :6::6::6::P:, :4::6::P:, :3::H+K:, :P+K:

1) :3::P+K:, :1::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
2) :3::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
3) :3::P+K:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :8:, :h:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
4) :3::P+K:, :3::K:, :214::P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
5) :3::P+K:, :1::P:, :214::P:, :6::6::P+K:, (CB Juggle 1 or 2) or (Forced Tech CB Juggle)
6) :3::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :4::P:, :P+K:, :6_:(hold this through the combo until :3::H+K:) , (:4::P:, :P+K: Juggle)

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Wall Splats
It's good to know that wall splats are not bias to weight class. It works on the ladies and the fatties equally. These set ups require you pay attention to your surroundings. You'll want to practice the set ups where the opponent's back is against the wall and get those juggles down. Once you have that down, work in the other moves. Let's start with the moves that will get you the wall splats:

1) :2_::5::4::6::P:
2) SS:P:
3) :2::H+K:, :P:, :P:
4) :6::P:, :4:, :P:, :P:
5) :6::P:, :4:, :P+K:
6) :214::P+K:
7) :6::6::P:
8) :6::6::6::P:
9) :4::6::P:
10) :6::6::K::K:
11) :4::6::6::P+K:
12) :4::6::P+K:

With that large of a library, you have a lot of options. Each have their place to land the wall splat.

To close the gap between you and the wall:
1) :2_::5::4::6::P:
2) :2::H+K:, :P:, :P:
These moves close more ground and can be used at a greater distance from the wall. The blow back from their impact allows for a greater distance to connect with the wall. Your move to close that gap after the blow back is :4::3::P:. It will get you there in time to have it catch the falling opponent.

Combo 1: :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
Combo 2: :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :H*+K:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P: *This does 4 more damage than combo 1. However it has the potential to be dropped due to the knee.

Opponent's back against the wall:
1) :6::P:, :4:, :P:, :P:
2) :6::P:, :4:, :P+K:
3) :6::6::P:
4) :6::6::6::P:
5) :4::6::P:
These moves, in addition to the close gap moves listed above, can be used with the opponent's back against the wall. Since there is no reason for you to close any gaps in this position, you can use :214::P: instead of :4::3::P:. It does 8 more damage.

Combo 1: :214: :P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
Combo 2: :214: :P:, :P:, :H*+K:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P: *This does 7 more damage than combo 1. However it has the potential to be dropped due to the knee.

Wake up kicks with their backs against the wall:
1) :4::6::P+K:
2) :6::6::K::K:
For #1, this is used when you've got yourself space. Put yourself about half a character length further than the wake up kick's reach. Charge this move as much as you can before your window of attack opens. The move will advance you forward about a full character length. If they block it, you're at the advantage and you should follow up with :6::6::P: to land a 2nd try at the wall splat. If you land either the :4::6::P+K: or :6::6::P:, you should be in range to pull off:

Combo 1: :214: :P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
Combo 2: :214: :P:, :P:, :H*+K:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P: *This does 7 more damage than combo 1. However it has the potential to be dropped due to the knee.

For #2, this is banking on them doing a low wake up kick that you'll jump over. The 2nd kick is what will connect. The recovery time doesn't allow you any other combo other than:

Combo: :2::P:,:2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:

You'll need to get used to the awkward timing you're left at between :2::P:s. You'll see what I mean when you try it.

Force them into the wall:
1) SS:P:
Depending on the direction of your side step, you can get a 45 degree turn on them. This means you'll need to be parallel to the wall to make this work. Side step in the direction that will get your opponent between you and the wall. Recovery time only allows you:

Combo 2: :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:

Cocky on strike but more damage:
1) :214::P+K:
2) :4::6::6::P+K:
You have options with these moves. :214::P+K: and :4::6::6::P+K: should be used if you're feeling cocky and want to get more damage off the initial blow. :4::6::6::P+K: does leave you at a disadvantage of being unable to land a :214::P: due to recovery time, but the initial damage makes up for it.

Combo: :214: :P:, :2::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:

Bouncy Walls:
On stages:
- Fuel: The exploding fuel tanks
- The Show: The Jack in the boxes and circus balls

There are walls that bounce an opponent regardless of how far over the damage threshold they are. Against regular walls, they will stick to the wall and the combo ends. Bouncy walls allow for the full wall combo, and can be hit into the wall again after the wall combo. This is another chunk of 40 damage.

For example, the parry combo can be devastating if the opponent's back is to one of these walls.

:3::h:, :P:, :214::P:, :P:, :H*+K:, :2::P:, :2_::4::6::P: (1st wall splat), :4::6::6::P+K: (2nd and final impact).

I can't remember the damage, but I think it is 120.

Allan Paris

All 4 threads have been merged, you only need 1 thread to discuss combos. You can simply type out the characters/weight classes juggles work or don't work on.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
All 4 threads have been merged, you only need 1 thread to discuss combos. You can simply type out the characters/weight classes juggles work or don't work on.
Can you at least call the thread "Weight Specific & Wall Splat Combos"?

Ghosty-J

I was actually cool with the multiple combo threads divided by weight class. Saves me the trouble of having to scroll through multiple posts and gets me to where I wanted to go in a jiffy. It's not like there's more players than I can count on my fingers that browse this board anyway :U

But whichever the case, I'm fine with however combo threads are organized whether they're separate or merged.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Are you fucking serous AP? Why do you feel the need to jumble everything into one big fucking mess?

Allan Paris

It's not a mess, each post has its characters and the juggles that work on them. The edit feature allows a user to add to the post if more juggles/combos are found. That's about it for that, if you have nothing to add to topic at hand, please move on. Any further posts off topic will be removed.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
BnB Combos - Sly Bass' Preference

As an FYI, anything after $ is guaranteed damage that cannot be countered or slow escaped. More times than not, it's because of a juggle.

Throws:
1):1::6::H+P:, :h:, :P:, :6_::P:, :2::1::4_::P:, :6::6::P+K:,$:H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :h:, :214::P: , :6_: :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
2):6::4::H+P:,$:3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K: (To force an opponent into a wall or danger)
3):1::6::H+P:, :h:, :P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :8:, :h:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:,$:H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :h:, :214::P: , :6_: :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:

Guard Breaks:
1):6::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, $:H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :h:, :214::P: , :6_: :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
2):6::P+K:, :P:, :4::3::P:, $:6::6::6::P:, :6_::P:,:H*+K:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
3):6::P+K:, $(:4::6::P:, :214::P:), :236::P+K:, :4::3::P+K:, :236::P:, :4::6::P+K:

Strikes:
1):3::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, $:H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :h:, :214::P: , :6_: :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
2)SS:K:, :P:, :214::P:, :6::6::P+K:, $:H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :h:, :214::P: , :6_: :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
3):3::P+K:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :8:, :h:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, $:H*+K:, :H*+K:, :P:, :h:, :214::P: , :6_: :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
4):3::P+K:, :4::P:, :P+K:,$:6_::P:,:6_::H*+K:, :6_::P:, :3::H+K:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
So, last night, Bakano pointed out to me that the strongest finisher, even after a CB, is the SPoD. It also allows for a shoulder ram force tech and a continuation of pressure. It is a welcome change to anyone hating the !KNEE in juggles.

Ghosty-J

So, last night, Bakano pointed out to me that the strongest finisher, even after a CB, is the SPoD. It also allows for a shoulder ram force tech and a continuation of pressure. It is a welcome change to anyone hating the !KNEE in juggles.

This will definitely make for a great alternative on my lazy days XD

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Someone do me a favor? I'm at work and I'm super curious if this combo works via the parry. I'm also curious of the damage it does.

:3::h:, :P:, :214::P:, :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :4::6::6::P+K:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Someone do me a favor? I'm at work and I'm super curious if this combo works via the parry. I'm also curious of the damage it does.

:3::h:, :P:, :214::P:, :6_::P:, :H*+K:, :4::6::6::P+K:
In case anyone was curious, the combo does work if performed over a down slope. It does 81 damage. Maps I've gotten it to work on:
Scramble
Zack Island
End of The Earth
Flow
Hot Zone

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Incognito came up with a new CB juggle and a mid weight force tech. The CB juggle does 5 more damage from what I thought was the highest juggle damage. It does 3 more points of damage over doing the SPoD. Take your pick and use whichever juggle suits you best.

Incognito

Incognito came up with a new CB juggle and a mid weight force tech. The CB juggle does 5 more damage from what I thought was the highest juggle damage. It does 3 more points of damage over doing the SPoD. Take your pick and use whichever juggle suits you best.
I'd like to comment on that so people know what you mean. Ok, so let's start with lightweights. 4P, P+K, [6]P, 214P, [6]P, 466P+K = the same damage as 4P, P+K, [6]P, KNEE, [6]P, 3H+K, P, 466P+K. It's the easier version of the juggle for the same damage. However, please note that if you substitute the KNEE version of the combo and use the 214P version, you will not be able to get force tech on the opponent if they're lightweight. It'll work on midweights, but not lightweights. Ok. So off of CB: KNEE, KNEE, [6]P, 214P, [6]P, 466P+K will get you max damage I believe. On lightweights, if you take away the 2nd [6]P, and substitute it with 3H+K, P+K, you'll get a force tech. I've yet to see if this option is available for midweights.

Also, Sly, I'd like to apologize to you. I did not come up with all of this. I neglected to state the fact that a different Akira came up with this; I was running late for my class so I never got to put in those messages that I am not the one who designed these combos. I merely expanded off them. The one who preformed these combos was a player by the name of Jannlee04. As much as I'd like to claim them as my own, I must properly respect the person who did.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD