Akira Combos: Weight Specific & Wall Splats

Incognito

Not true. 4P, P+K, [6]P, 214P, [6]P, 466P+K does more.
I fail to see how it does. I just tested them both out and got 69 damage for both options. So something is off. But I don't know what it is. 'Cause no matter what I do, both options equal the same. On counter and normal.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I fail to see how it does. I just tested them both out and got 69 damage for both options. So something is off. But I don't know what it is. 'Cause no matter what I do, both options equal the same. On counter and normal.
Hmmm, I'll have to double check. Maybe I was thinking of the CB juggles. Back to the lab!

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I'd like to comment on that so people know what you mean. Ok, so let's start with lightweights. 4P, P+K, [6]P, 214P, [6]P, 466P+K = the same damage as 4P, P+K, [6]P, KNEE, [6]P, 3H+K, P, 466P+K. It's the easier version of the juggle for the same damage. However, please note that if you substitute the KNEE version of the combo and use the 214P version, you will not be able to get force tech on the opponent if they're lightweight. It'll work on midweights, but not lightweights. Ok. So off of CB: KNEE, KNEE, [6]P, 214P, [6]P, 466P+K will get you max damage I believe. On lightweights, if you take away the 2nd [6]P, and substitute it with 3H+K, P+K, you'll get a force tech. I've yet to see if this option is available for midweights.

Also, Sly, I'd like to apologize to you. I did not come up with all of this. I neglected to state the fact that a different Akira came up with this; I was running late for my class so I never got to put in those messages that I am not the one who designed these combos. I merely expanded off them. The one who preformed these combos was a player by the name of Jannlee04. As much as I'd like to claim them as my own, I must properly respect the person who did.
I think I found a video of the Akira you got the juggles from.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Hey Ghost, I got a vita and a PSN ID. SlyBass. Granted my Akira is terrible on it due to it not being a joy stick, but I find I am able to still pull off all my combos. We should get some matches.

Ghosty-J

Hey Ghost, I got a vita and a PSN ID. SlyBass. Granted my Akira is terrible on it due to it not being a joy stick, but I find I am able to still pull off all my combos. We should get some matches.
MY BODY IS READY!
Although this body of mine will get bodied to kingdom come and Timbuktu. I'll add you on PSN, looking forward to the beatings XP

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
So last night I was executing the juggles :6::P:, :h:, :214::P:, :P: like a champ offline. I bring it online and I'm dropping it 90% of the time. Either I'm going to have to learn the online delay or drop this from my online move list.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Updated wall splat combos for the bouncy walls. You'll find it at the bottom of the wall splat section.

Incognito

Having a hard time doing the 1 frame. H+K any suggestions of how to practice it.
Binding buttons is the easiest way. I'd suggest binding 'K' to your 'B' button and your holds to your 'A' button. Then, just slide your finger across the 'A' and 'B' button. Like lighting a match. Provided of course you're using a pad. For your fightstick, go with the custom D config in your 'controller' settings. 'A' is holds, 'B' is punch, and 'X' is your kick function. Then just slide your thumb and middle finger across your 'A' and 'X' button. It'll make things a lot easier. Remember don't actually hit H+K. Just slide from guard to kick real quick. When you get a consistent basis going, get your fingers used to it by practicing for a while.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I found a use for :8::K:. Can you believe that shit? It's a mid weight force tech juggle.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
@DestructionBomb here are a list of combos that you may or may not already have in your video.

Guard Break Combos:
1. :6::P+K:, :P:, :4::3::P:, :6::6::6::P:, :P:,:H*+K:, :3::H+K::P::4::6::6::P+K:
2. :6::P+K:, :P:, :H*+K:, :P:, :214::P:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
3. :6::P+K:, :P:, :214::P+K:, :6::6:, :236::P+K::4::3::P+K::236::P::4::6::P+K:
4. :6::P+K:, :4::6::P:, :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K::P::4::6::6::P+K:
Guard Break Force Tech Lightweight:
1. :6::P+K:, :P:, :3::3::P:, :P:, :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K::P+K:
Guard Break Force Tech Mid Weight:
1. :6::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :3::3::P:, :P:, :4::3::P:, :2::P:, :3::H+K::P+K:
2. :6::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:,:H*+K:,:H*+K:,:P:, :214::P:, :3::H+K::P+K:
3. :6::P+K:, :P:, :4::3::P:, :6::6::6::P:, :4::6::P:, :3::H+K::P+K:
4. :6::P+K:,:4::6::P:,:H*+K:, :3::H+K::P+K:
5. :6::P+K:, :6::6::P:, :P:, :8::K:, :P:, :214::P:, :P:, :3::H+K::P+K:
6. :6::P+K:, :P:, :4::P::P+K:, :P:, :214::P:, :P:, :3::H+K::P+K:

Throw Combos:
1. :1::6::F+P::h::P:, :P:, :6::P::4::P::h:, :6::6::6::P:, :P:, :H*+K:, :3::H+K::P::4::6::6::P+K:
2. :1::6::F+P::h::P:, :6::6::P:, :3::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, :H*+K::H*+K:, :P:, :214::P:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:
Throw Lightweight Force Tech:
:6::4::F+P:, :2::H+K::P::h:, :3::H+K::P+K:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@DestructionBomb here are a list of combos that you may or may not already have in your video.

Guard Break Combos:
1. :6::P+K:, :P:, :4::3::P:, :6::6::6::P:, :P:,:H*+K:, :3::H+K::P::4::6::6::P+K:

Throw Combos:
1. :1::6::F+P::h::P:, :P:, :6::P::4::P::h:, :6::6::6::P:, :P:, :H*+K:, :3::H+K::P::4::6::6::P+K:
2. :1::6::F+P::h::P:, :6::6::P:, :3::P:, :P:, :6::6::P+K:, :H*+K::H*+K:, :P:, :214::P:, :P:, :4::6::6::P+K:

Gotcha, I'll perform them now.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

Guard Break Combos:

Throw Combos:

Couldn't get the last one...:3::H+K::P+K: after the :6::4::F+P:, :2::H+K::P::h:. the :P+K: Doesn't seem to connect at all..perhaps I'm doing it too early or too late. Going back to do it again.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's possible the stance is what is wrong.

For example,
:3::h::P::214::P::6_::P::H*+K::2::P::4::6::P:

Only works in open stance.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD