Any LGBT community?

I thought you were gay, most Marie Rose fans are gay

I’m the opposite of @KasumiLover69, I’m bi as well but I prefer men sexually and women emotionally. And I like Yaoi and Yuri, they’re both cute.
"Did you just assume genders?" o_O
I know, it's a meme but it's true. Don't ever assume genders. I learned it the hard way. Also, how can I be gay? Marie Rose is a girl and I'm a guy, it's hetero. -_-
I may have gay (meaning happy) feelings towards Marie Rose but that's due to love (like how my brain works).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
"Did you just assume genders?" :confused:
I know, it's a meme but it's true. Don't ever assume genders. I learned it the hard way. Also, how can I be gay? Marie Rose is a girl and I'm a guy, it's hetero. -_-
I may have gay (meaning happy) feelings towards Marie Rose but that's due to love (like how my brain works).
I thought you were gay since all the Marie rose fans I know are either girls, bi or gay guys. You’re the first straight one I know

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Plus this IS an LGBT thread XD I mean if you post here you can only expect people to think you fall in that category except Crazy Chin since he seems to like the shock value the thread provides.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Plus this IS an LGBT thread XD I mean if you post here you can only expect people to think you fall in that category except Crazy Chin since he seems to like the shock value the thread provides.
Oh we all know he’s secretly Bi, jk chin I don’t wanna give you a heart attack XD. And he likes the thread because of the things I used to say a few years ago

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh we all know he’s secretly Bi, jk chin I don’t wanna give you a heart attack XD. And he likes the thread because of the things I used to say a few years ago
Oh yes I remember XD tbh I didn't even think what you said was something to laugh at tbh, when I was closeted and was watching the thread like last July I personally found those things you said hot XD

I also think Crazy Chin just finds it funny when I act "gay" as he calls it in general XD it's way more embarrassing gushing over a guy than a girl tho, even after 9 months after THAT night >.>

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@Crazy_Chin_Guy is in it for the cringe and memes that you can milk and I don't blame him.
Nothing about my posts are cringey or meme worthy >.> I'm just doing me XD

Tfw you don't get it
Fotor_150033867532748.jpg

Also this is my face when I'm a reading a status and sipping the drama tea
20170903_114425.png

KwonJigglypuff

Would having a LGBTQ character in DOA do any good if the character is well written ? Is DOA a good media to relay such values to the players around the world?

I already have my answer but I was wondering how Japanese developers would handle that if they tried to introduce a gay, lesbian or transexual character (provided its sexuality/gender does not equal 90% of its identity of course).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Would having a LGBTQ character in DOA do any good if the character is well written ? Is DOA a good media to relay such values to the players around the world?

I already have my answer but I was wondering how Japanese developers would handle that if they tried to introduce a gay, lesbian or transexual character (provided its sexuality/gender does not equal 90% of its identity of course).
Japanese people don’t really acknowledge LGBT+ people yet so it’s hard for me to say. And if it was a LGBT character it would probably be a female because homophobes like Goken would make a fuss about it that a gay guy is in DOA. If it is a male it’s probably gonna be full of stereotypes of how gay guys are seen in the society, very feminine and weak.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Japanese people don’t really acknowledge LGBT+ people yet so it’s hard for me to say. And if it was a LGBT character it would probably be a female because homophobes like Goken would make a fuss about it that a gay guy is in DOA. If it is a male it’s probably gonna be full of stereotypes of how gay guys are seen in the society, very feminine and weak.
Aren't the gay stereotypes reversed in Japan? Like the straight guys are pretty boys and the gay guys are big muscular dudes? i ain't japanese so idk my friends. gay stereotypes in scotland are confusing. it's the same flamboyant stuff but instead of being feminine and weak, they're quite loud and talkative and sassy. and having a bob-cut is the 'stereotypical bisexual look'
Whenever I hear 'lgbt character in doa' I get flashbacks to the tumblr page called 'baymanisgay' oh boy i wish that tumblr still existed (well either it's gone or he blocked me kek)
i mean bayman could possibly be gay who knows cause we don't know but it's so specific. a blog dedicated to bayman being gay. that's great, my good ol tumblr buddies.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Aren't the gay stereotypes reversed in Japan? Like the straight guys are pretty boys and the gay guys are big muscular dudes? i ain't japanese so idk my friends. gay stereotypes in scotland are confusing. it's the same flamboyant stuff but instead of being feminine and weak, they're quite loud and talkative and sassy. and having a bob-cut is the 'stereotypical bisexual look'
Whenever I hear 'lgbt character in doa' I get flashbacks to the tumblr page called 'baymanisgay' oh boy i wish that tumblr still existed (well either it's gone or he blocked me kek)
i mean bayman could possibly be gay who knows cause we don't know but it's so specific. a blog dedicated to bayman being gay. that's great, my good ol tumblr buddies.

Well actually Bayman planned Lauren's death. Donovan had sent him in a mission to find new soldiers. The russian dude felt in love with Leon the very first time he saw him training in that Middle East barracks. Lauren was just a impediment to his happiness. A tragic story.

It's canon in my head

Mayor-Of-Mustard

omg write a fanfiction about it that would be cool.
I'm torn between shipping Baylena and shipping Bayleon. T_T
how about an ot3 heheheheheeheh if yall can ship kokoro and eliot for debuting in the same game then we can have helena and leon amirite friends

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lee Chaolan, Claudio, Viktor nikiforov, and Vega are more how Japan views feminine/ambiguously gay male characters, they're very feminine in the face, often times have that same played out soft wispy Japanese male voice and they usually have mannerisms that many would deem feminine. Muscle is debatable since Viktor is well toned and Vega and Claudio have hot built bodies and they both have outfits that reveal said bodies in overtly feminine ways XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD