Any LGBT community?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Gay icons are people like Beyoncé or Lady Gaga, so yeah I agree that Helena and Rachel would definitely be the DOA icons.
Don't forget nicki! XD I'm telling ya, she has a very large gay following, and I benefit from that since they usually like my tweets saying how much I love her, etc, they are legit obsessed with her although I think she was more popular with them during her Pink Friday Roman Reloaded Era when she started doing all that extra shit...I honestly liked that nicki more since she wasn't afraid to wear anything outrageous, now she's more natural but still be rapping about how she's so little but be really taking that pipe and how she want brain like MYU. That one rapper Cupcakke also has a VERY large following too, she raps about dick(>_>) and various sex acts and her fan base is literally called "Slurpers", lol. I'd rather be referred to as her "Bakkery" or "cupcakke" but hey. In my case I like her music since she can actually rap and her videos are ♡.♡ Here lemme link my favorite song called Image by her:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Another curious question @KasumiLover69, what males do you find attractive in video games? (Sorry if I'm annoying you with these...)
:oops:
...Jin Kazama, Hwoarang and bryan in street fighter X Tekken, Vega in SFV, Xiba, Eliot, Takeda(I love his ass..), my Cas in SC5, Zwei...uh I'll add on later if I can work up the nerve, this is kinda embarrassing...

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
omg I loved ZWEI in SC5 I even voted for him on the character polls. His English voice is amazing too but I didn't know at first he shared his VA with Bayman O_O last character i expected.
Yeah, his main costume is... Now that you mention it, his hurt sounds especially the really gruesome ones do sound like Bayman, god that's kinda weird XD But yeah, I didn't like his fighting style but geez his costume and that opening in the front :-O Those are legit my weakness, especially when it ripped off.. His second costume I didn't like much but I did like the cowboy chap pants implemented in them, I used those for my Cas but just changed the color to red and gold. I think my favorite SC guy would be feofan from SC3, he was the only male in the series to use the baby face face model in Cas with the big eyes and soft face, I was kind of bummed it didn't return in SC4-5. >.> I always make my custom characters anime style in games like that with big eyes and long lashes, just seems natural to me.

Chapstick

Don't forget nicki! XD
We didn't forget Nicki, Nicki forgot us. Remember when Orlando happened and she said nothing? Then started liking tweets of people saying she didn't have to say anything about the largest massacre since 9/11 when a large part of her fanbase who got her where she is is gay?

michelle-visage-no-on-rupauls-drag-race-season-7-fingers-2015.gif

Cupcakke I will agree with because while I'm not familiar with her music (nor do I want to be) I do know she's an advocate for lgbt rights

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
We didn't forget Nicki, Nicki forgot us. Remember when Orlando happened and she said nothing? Then started liking tweets of people saying she didn't have to say anything about the largest massacre since 9/11 when a large part of her fanbase who got her where she is is gay?

michelle-visage-no-on-rupauls-drag-race-season-7-fingers-2015.gif

Cupcakke I will agree with because while I'm not familiar with her music (nor do I want to be) I do know she's an advocate for lgbt rights
Doh!! I remember that xD we actually were talking about that on my status about the BET awards, I can't believe I forgot about my girl like that :-( And I understand about Cupcakke, she's pretty love it or hate and you're actually one of the first people I talk to who don't like her XD Her lyrics are funny as fuck, Brad used to leave lyrics from her songs on my profile page, those were the days... I admit some stuff she does is gross, like in one video she drunk out a dog bowl <_>

Jadeinchains

She's amazing, Her lyrics are insane but so good at the same time, I don't even "ironically" like her like some do I genuinely like her. And yeah she's a big supporter of the lgbt so that makes her better.

Also when It comes to hottest men in gaming I couldn't even begin to pick, Also on Nicki I don't listen to her music so I'm not sure about her.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
View attachment 22405
This is way better than the meme and gif thread tbh lelel
He said that?? didn't see that back in July when I was watching this thread from the sidelines XD I can vouch for him, he told me that verbatim when he mentioned his shyness on kik.

@YBNDM I didn't even know until that one time you used that rig avatar XD that and comment about Gladio being hot in the FF thread tbh

Last edited:

Leifang

:oops:.....Uh, I have...something to say...I know you probably wouldn't have expected this from me but....I'm kinda bi OK??(I think like 5-10%..) I vastly prefer women but over the summer up to now I've slowly begun realizing that I do kinda like guys a little bit, at least Videogame and anime guys...I don't like dick but there are parts of male bodies I do find hot(I'll say exactly what if I'm asked by anyone here), I've wanted to say this for quite a while like around August but I was afraid to because...you know. I've already told one other person this and it'd be wrong for me to not tell anyone else here's who's LGBT.

I'm still @KasumiLover69 tho, it shouldn't matter whether or not I do like guys a bit, I'm still the same I've always been :-D. But yeah....sigh, just letting you know is all.. I was kinda scared to say all this. I even almost changed my privacy settings so that there wouldn't be fuss over it but some people are watching the thread so fuck it I guess.
First off hug you tight, thanks for having the courage to speak out about this. I'm gay and I love everything about a men bodies. lol XD Anyway, it's no need to feel afraid here and it's okay to express that you like men a little bit. Straight, bi, gay or trans, I still look at you as my wonderful friend. ^_^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD