Anyone Have This System Glitch?

Dave

Was playing versus for about an hour, switched to a training session and about half way through a message popped up stating "Updating your profile, signing out." It proceeded to sign me out of XBL, and jump me back to the main menu. The update took like.. not even a second. I started to panic actually. I've never ever had that happen to me. First thing I though was great... save file is probably gone. No, it's still there but the screen that asks you to choose a save device is different. It popped up after pressing start at the main screen, not after the TN intro. There is no longer a red X in the top left, and it still doesn't make me actually choose a device. I have no idea what it needed to update. Very strange.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
No idea what happened there. I'd probably try clearing the Xbox cache to see if that happens to do anything.

The closest problem to that that I've had is that sometimes when searching for online matches, the game will display a notice saying something along the lines of "You have signed out. Returning to the main menu. You must sing-in to access online features". I'm then sent to the main menu, but can simply go right back into the online menu.

Both of our issues are quite perplexing.

NinjaRenegade

Dont have either glitch, but i cant play versus offiline(just a blank red screen where words should be), or training for that matter. i guess it has something to do with the throwdown feature.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I've actually had weird updates on xbl for no reason at all. So it's probably just a glitch that doesn't mess with anything so it's probably nothing.

PJudge

No idea what happened there. I'd probably try clearing the Xbox cache to see if that happens to do anything.

The closest problem to that that I've had is that sometimes when searching for online matches, the game will display a notice saying something along the lines of "You have signed out. Returning to the main menu. You must sing-in to access online features". I'm then sent to the main menu, but can simply go right back into the online menu.

Both of our issues are quite perplexing.
I get this pretty much every time I play online. It happens to me during matches as well, which is damn annoying. I posted somewhere else and they suggested that it was my wireless connection, but I've tried resetting and reconfiguring and I still get it. It's really weird.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I get this pretty much every time I play online. It happens to me during matches as well, which is damn annoying. I posted somewhere else and they suggested that it was my wireless connection, but I've tried resetting and reconfiguring and I still get it. It's really weird.

I don't see any way that the connection could cause this, but I'm certainly no expert at the matter. It seems more like a system glitch to me. And yeah, it happened to me once during a fight as well. It was taking forever to load the fight for some reason and as soon as the fight started, it skipped the character intros and went straight to showing both characters ready to begin. Then it instantly brought up the message, before the system voice even said "Get ready".

PJudge

I don't see any way that the connection could cause this, but I'm certainly no expert at the matter. It seems more like a system glitch to me. And yeah, it happened to me once during a fight as well. It was taking forever to load the fight for some reason and as soon as the fight started, it skipped the character intros and went straight to showing both characters ready to begin. Then it instantly brought up the message, before the system voice even said "Get ready".

Eh, I figured I'd try it either way. Can't hurt. For me It freezes mid-fight, and then my character is knocked out and it plays the opponent's victory pose and then displays the message. It doesn't help that I can't tell a lot of the time because of the horrible online connections to some players. Gotta love the half second pauses every 5 seconds.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD