Ask me anything.

X51

Why there are so many "double-letter" in Mississippi? And why there isn't any double "i"?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Does Lopedo smell like the dog shit he looks like? This isn't in any way meant to be an insult.

Yes.

Why there are so many "double-letter" in Mississippi? And why there isn't any double "i"?

Originally the word was conceived as a way to trick dyslexic people into trapping themselves in an eternal brain lock.

Additional I's were considered, but later removed when it was discovered that the word was resulting in severe fatalities.

FakeSypha

@Grap3; but that's not even a question.

Ontopic: Rikuto, why do you think most DOA's high/top players use pad controllers instead of arcade sticks?

bingsoo

How did you get into DOA and its competitive scene, and what keeps you going after all these years? What distinguishes you from the many high level players who gave up on the game due to personal frustrations with mechanics, balance, etc?

Any words of advice for newer players that plan to head out to their first offline tournaments?

Chaos

Have you ever got into a fight with someone in a tournament? And what of music you listing to?

synce

Anyone ever told you you look like Chris Owen? Every time I see you on a stream I think of October Sky lol

Julius Rage

Rikuto - Both I and Lopedo are thin guys and are both to big girls.

Question: When are you coming over to the dark side?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
@Grap3; but that's not even a question.

Ontopic: Rikuto, why do you think most DOA's high/top players use pad controllers instead of arcade sticks?

The buffer system was designed around D-pad use, honestly.

How did you get into DOA and its competitive scene, and what keeps you going after all these years? What distinguishes you from the many high level players who gave up on the game due to personal frustrations with mechanics, balance, etc?

Any words of advice for newer players that plan to head out to their first offline tournaments?

1. I was bad at sports and wanted to prove I could win at something. Male nature is that we are competitive, even as nerds.

2. What keeps me going? I'm still a male, and I'm still a nerd. The friends I've made over the years helps too.

3. I recognize the metagame for what it is, and how to overcome it. They only recognize what it isn't, so they feel as though they are beating their heads against an unsolvable problem.

4. 99% of the people attending are not going to win. They will attend anyway, and continue to attend. Talk to them, hang out with them, watch them. Come to understand why they do this, and you will always have a good time.

Have you ever got into a fight with someone in a tournament? And what of music you listing to?

I very nearly slugged Rabies once, as he was getting a little too excited. But I've never gotten into an actual fight at a tournament, no.

I already posted the music I listen to! Do you seriously want more?

Anyone ever told you you look like Chris Owen? Every time I see you on a stream I think of October Sky lol

No, that's a first.

How do you feel about this?

No comment.

Rikuto - Both I and Lopedo are thin guys and are both to big girls.

Question: When are you coming over to the dark side?

What makes you think I haven't already been there?

Chaos

What if your grandmother said " you can't go to the tournament by yourself because there's perverts out there & it's dangerous" lol.

question number 2: Are you going to keep traveling to tournaments until you're old as dirt?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What if your grandmother said " you can't go to the tournament by yourself because there's perverts out there & it's dangerous" lol.

question number 2: Are you going to keep traveling to tournaments until you're old as dirt?

1. I would rebuttal with the fact that there are perverts everywhere, and a tournament is no more dangerous than going to the grocery store. Living in fear is a pretty weak way to live.

2. As long as I can help it.

Will you be providing information regarding matchups for Bayman and Rig in the tier list discussion?

While people may look to me as a voice of experience, I often feel as though they simply do not comprehend the depth of what I tell them. Sometimes in fact, people just agree with me because "whelp, Rikuto said it and he's usually right." I have decided to abstain from tier list discussions because even though I know for a fact almost everything I say will be either ignored, misinterpreted, or argued against by people with far less experience.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
You must answer my question without context of any kind:

Why?

*sits down expectantly*

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Chaos stop asking dumb ass questions. Ask something like: RIKUTO WHAT TAKING YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER QUESTIONS?! THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

If you had your own tv show would it be based off this topic where anyone calls you and ask you stupid questions?

Did you find it funny that Julius Rage looks like Jim Kelly?

If you saw a light at the end of the tunnel would you follow it?

Would Raansu still be a scrub even if doa was what he wants it to be?

Chaos

Chaos stop asking dumb ass questions. Ask something like: RIKUTO WHAT TAKING YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER QUESTIONS?! THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

If you had your own tv show would it be based off this topic where anyone calls you and ask you stupid questions?

Did you find it funny that Julius Rage looks like Jim Kelly?

If you saw a light at the end of the tunnel would you follow it?

Would Raansu still be a scrub even if doa was what he wants it to be?
These questions are just as dumb as ours lol. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD