Ask me anything.

WiZzYx

Who is the best Eric, behind you?
-Eric “RyuJin” Lee
-Eric “Punishere” Contreras

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
rikuto, why must you always make me lol?

It's to draw attention away from what I am actually doing.

Who is the best Eric, behind you?
-Eric “RyuJin” Lee
-Eric “Punishere” Contreras

Well first of all, I spell my name with a K. So if we are including all Erik's and Eric's, then the best behind me is Erik the Red. Delusional Erik the Red conquered a shitty frozen island that nobody wanted, and Delusional Erik the Argetsinger conquered the world according to a magical crystal trophy.

Of course, Erik the Red could always challenge me personally to dispute my superiority, but him being dead tends to put me in a rather commanding lead of the situation.

When Ryujin or Punishere conquer a landmass someone actually cares about (and Iceland doesn't count either its a fucking volcano stuffed with fisherman), I'll consider putting them ahead of Erik the Red.

WiZzYx

Norwegian Black Metal, Italian Power Metal, Finnish Melodic Metal, German Gothic Metal, Swedish Death Metal, British Heavy Metal or American Thrash Metal?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Norwegian Black Metal, Italian Power Metal, Finnish Melodic Metal, German Gothic Metal, Swedish Death Metal, British Heavy Metal or American Thrash Metal?

Irish Copper.

pjpa2105.gif

WiZzYx

HAHAHAHA!! I love this guy.
Next

Who you think should be in the $100 bill, if Ben Franklin had not existed, and why?

TwiztidRaven

Since Rikuto doesn't seem to like to answer XBL messages (and I don't blame him it's a pain in the ass to type on that thing). Any tips for my gameplay to help me out?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
HAHAHAHA!! I love this guy.
Next

Who you think should be in the $100 bill, if Ben Franklin had not existed, and why?

In such a fucked up alternate universe, I can only imagine Benedict Arnold would also have not have switched sides. He was pretty important prior to going red, so I imagine he would have had a shot at it.

Since Rikuto doesn't seem to like to answer XBL messages (and I don't blame him it's a pain in the ass to type on that thing). Any tips for my gameplay to help me out?

I don't know if this would honestly help you, or anyone besides myself. This advice may not even be applicable to regular people. I don't talk about what exactly it is that I do very often though, so now is as good a time as any.

Create multiple personas within your gameplay, each using their own patterns, levels of aggression, good habits and bad habits. Be capable of switching between these personas on the fly. Think of them like split personalities you can bust out at any given time that throw your opponent off.

You have seen this from me before in SCV, so I think you'll know what I'm talking about. 6B hunting Astaroth, Bullrush Astaroth, 22B spamming Astaroth, hang back and turtle with 4A and AB Astaroth. Then of course my main gameplay style which can combine all of them, if I so choose.

In DOA people take a round or two to really adapt, so you should ideally be able to switch out your entire personality every couple of rounds. If you are feeling unmotivated, or in a bad mood, or something is otherwise anchoring your feelings you will not have ease of control over your own mind and this will become nearly impossible. It is important to stay calm and focused at all times so you can do this.

If you are capable of completely changing every set of good habits and bad habits you have on the fly, your opponent will be thrown off every single time you mentally tag out. It makes it incredibly difficult to adapt, unless they too are capable of this.

Actually its been a while, so I think I'll throw this up. Good for searching the depths of your soul.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
This is a two-part question:

If Leon was included in the story mode for DOA5 Ultimate:

1) How would they give closure to his "familiarity" with Zack?

2) What would be the best way they can touch on his history with Bayman, assuming they went through the same training regime?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
1. After a second confrontation it is revealed that Leon had actually mistaken Zack for his twin brother, who once sold him a bootleg dvd of Braveheart. It turned out to have been mislabeled and was actually the sequel to Dragonheart.

2. Leon ignored the shit out of his training. He took from it what he wanted, which was very little. His anger always ends up mutating any semblance of discipline from Sambo. He's just an angry man.

The best way they can touch up on that fact is with a simple reminder that Bayman is the exact opposite. He is cold, calculated, and disciplined. Leon is the beast that refuses to be caged. And that is why they don't get along.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What character pisses you off the most in DOA5?

Really?

What does the scouter say about MY power level?!

It shuts down whenever I touch it. I haven't read anyone else's power level in years.

When you have sex how much time, total, do you spend eating pussy?

Well that depends.

If she is willing to <expletive deleted> <censored> on my <censored> then I'll be down in her <expletive deleted> at about a nine to five ratio of <censored> for every <expletive deleted> I can get.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Does Lopedo smell like the dog shit he looks like? This isn't in any way meant to be an insult.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD