[Aug 12, 2012] DOA4 ONLINE Tournament Finale! Win DOA5a Demo and more! (XBOX LIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER

Standard Donor
DOA4 Online Tournament Finale! Win DOA5a Demo!

**UPDATED**

DATE: Sunday, August 12th.
TIME: 6PM Eastern, 5PM Central, 4PM Mountain, 3PM Pacific

This will be the last big DOA4 Tournament out there so come out and support, and play with your fellow Dead Or Alive members. By the way its also FREE!!!

This is the FINALE folks, lets make it count because there is some cool prizes that will be announced soon like a DOA5a Demo to get a sample of whats to come with DOA5 this late September!

Tournament Rules
- Must Be In North America to compete and claim prizes!
- Double Elimination
- Time 60 Seconds
- Life: Normal
- Character Lock for player who wins. Player that loses can switch character
- Winner Has Character Lock
- Regular Matches(3 rounds a match): 2/3
- Semi Finals(3 rounds a match): 3/5
- Grand Finals(3 rounds a match): 4/7
- Random Stage Select!
* Experimental Playground Banned *
* Tournament Capped at 32 Entrants *
* You must have Xbox Live (Gold) to participate and MUST appear ONLINE at ALL TIMES! *

-FREE To Enter!
-To enter the tournament you must ADD the XBOX GAMERTAG: TKPLAYERS! Here is the Link if you want to share with friends interested. TKP DOA4 Tournament Thread. (This helps make the tournament easier to manage). After the event is over you can remove TKPLAYERS from your friends list!
-Registration ends at 10PM Eastern Time on Saturday so get those Friend Requests out ASAP!

Prizes:
1st - Ninja Gaiden 3 Collectors Edition for Xbox 360! (DOA5a Demo Premium code inside.), 25$ Gamestop Giftcard, Kasumi Mouse Pad, I'm A Fighter Pin, I'm A Fighter Necklace.
2nd - DOA5a Demo Premium Code! 1600 MS Points!
3rd - DOA5a Demo Premium Code!
4th - DOA5a Demo Premium Code!
5th - DOA5a Demo Premium Code!

Entrants:
1) xXxICEKUNxXx
2) o Arnell Long o
3) BLAZE170
4) Ikusei Eliot
5) Jeffrey 562
6) Mechwarrior
7) NOD Subway
8) oO ZakkuRye Oo
9) pathman32
10) Sniper Okami
11) xSoSxDeath
12) XxSakuraLuvaxX
13) Bambiskit
14) CoreyFlawless
15) DJ Bling
16) ELM023
17) Eternally Sweet
18) Ikaros17
19) IronJusblaze
20) KuraiKasumi
21) Renarism
22) NykNyks
23) o Nome o
24) UnsaferRiceball
25) RoC Panda
26) Shinko Tenshi
27) Shuns Fury
28) TRI Mike
29) UnchartedSkies
30) x Lymle Phi
31) x Sheba Baby x
32)Lopedo

WE HAVE A LOT INTEREST ON THIS TOURNAMENT AND IT IS PRETTY MUCH FULL UNLESS SOMEONE DROPS OUT. WITH THAT SAID WE WILL HAVE A STANDBY LIST FOR "NO SHOWS".

STAND BY LIST:

1) DucKy 888
2)xXLlokkiXx
3)Hadouken
4)Dareaper214
5)TaleofDarkness
6) Aurora Skyes
7) The Illest 0ne
8) NOD THE KRAKEN
9) Sgt Fraulein
10) ChivaxCetana
11) II Paradiso II
12) ElectrifiedGurl
13) NO MORE ENTRIES ALLOWED
14) NO MORE ENTRIES ALLOWED
15) NO MORE ENTRIES ALLOWED

**IMPORTANT INFO FOR TOURNEY ORGANIZER(s) AND PLAYERS!!**

On SUNDAY, The tournament organizer will be sending game invites and chat invites if necessary to get things going. The room will automatically be set to the RULES of the tournament so there will be no need to change ANYTHING. Once the match starts the tournament organizer MAY or MAY NOT leave the room. Regardless if they do or not, BOTH PLAYERS (winner and loser) must send them a message OR notify them of the results IMMEDIATELY! If a player receives a message from a TO and does not SHOW UP to the room withing 10 minutes they will be DQ'd! They will be replaced with the STAND BY LIST PLAYERS that want a shot at the prizes!

Also TKPLAYERS wanted to do something slightly different besides all the cool prizes and that is to feature everyones profile on the tournament lists. If you like to know who is in the tournament and get to know them a little just click on there name and it will take you to their XBOX Profile ^_-.

Original Post will be updated frequently so please check back. Loser finals, Winner finals and Grand Finals are planned to be recorded and uploaded on the TKP Youtube channel!

PEOPLE ON STAND BY WILL HAVE 5 MINUTES TO RESPOND TO A GAME INVITE IF ANOTHER PLAYER DOES NOT SHOW UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TOURNAMENT. IF THERE IS NO RESPONSE WE ARE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT PLAYER IN LINE!

UPDATED!!
See you all Online! GOOD LUCK!

MASTER
:hayabusa:

Allan Paris

You're running a DOA4 Normal Life tournament, I've seen the day. Also, hypothetically speaking what if I decided to run one more DOA4 online tournament some time later this month or earlier next month? Or what about the lonely souls that may still play it after DOA5 is released, and they decide to run an online tournament for it? Could you call this one a "finale" of DOA4 online tournaments?

There's a lot going on for that 1st place winner. I hope this tournament does the numbers you expect it to. There's a lot in it for it not to.

MASTER

Standard Donor
ill join :D sounds fun. GT: Target1995
Send the Friend Request to register bro, hurry!

Again Anyone that has Sent a FRIEND REQUEST to TKPLAYERS has been entered to the tourney. TKPLAYERS GAMERTAG does not send the FR's out! Players must send it in to join/Register!

ORIGINAL POST UPDATED!

MASTER

MASTER

Standard Donor
I changed my Gamertag (LadyMonroe X) back to my original name: Renarism
As long its the same user gamer tag Renarism you will be. I will update the thread again soon so people know both names just in case.

OP UPDATED!

OVER 40 players interested in joining and being a part of this event! It's so exciting to see so many people interested! Again everyone keep checking back on the tournament list because tomorrow evening messages will be sent to players to reconfirm participation in the event the following day!

MASTER

Allan Paris

double post

Please stop double posting, just edit your last post if no one has responded in the thread after you. Also, just edit your OP, you keep pasting it on here from another site and it needs to be fixed when it gets on this site when you do that. There's black text and font sizes that are too small to read.

MASTER

Standard Donor
Mybeezies, I actually didnt mean to double post. this site was giving me errors sometimes. not sure if the site is going through some updates.

As for the OP update thing, i will fix it ^_-

MASTER

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Allan. It's alright for tournament threads if an organizer double posts as long as it isn't egregious. Typically they are posting updates. If it's a duplicate post then it most likely is due to error.

Allan Paris

As for the OP update thing, i will fix it ^_-

Thanks, it was getting annoying fixing your OP.

Also, in all seriousness because I am curious to know. Why do you sign every post with your name and then Busa? I only ask because I have never seen a post where you didn't do it.

My bad for derailing your thread with that question.

Allan. It's alright for tournament threads if an organizer double posts as long as it isn't egregious. Typically they are posting updates. If it's a duplicate post then it most likely is due to error.

Ok.

MASTER

Standard Donor
THATS IT NO MORE ENTRIES! NOT EVEN FOR THE STANDBY LIST! REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! TRYING TO ADD TKPLAYERS ON YOUR FL NOW WILL GET DECLINED AUTOMATICALLY.

Thanks, it was getting annoying fixing your OP.

Also, in all seriousness because I am curious to know. Why do you sign every post with your name and then Busa? I only ask because I have never seen a post where you didn't do it.

My bad for derailing your thread with that question.

Ok.
I will pm you later about it.

MASTER

Arnell Long

Bought a new "supposedly" better Modem that about a month ago started to restart itself for unknown reasons. So if this happens in the DOA4 Final Tournament I want people to be aware of this...I'll take the lose with no problem...

MASTER

Standard Donor
Yes its going on. here is how the bracket started, its hard to see but thats all i can do for now.

DOA4FINALEBracketstart.gif

Click to see original image size.

lopedo

I threw the last match to get 1600 MS points instead of the shitty game being offered for first. :D

I hope he posts the video so you can all see me get hit by 30 thousand low sweeps and still spam mid hold. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD