Bayman's patch wishlist

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Patch is coming up you know the drill .

Not in order of inportance:
1) return his axe kicks to how they were, in doa5 vanilla they not only connected easily with most juggles but offered a guaranteed ground grab. Not sure why they decided to get rid of that but I want it back.

2) fix his wall detection. I'm getting pretty sick of going for his wall tackle only for him to do his standard throw and further fuck up the angle.

3) buff his back wheel, something as simple as changing the input to 1p+k would work or making it quicker, or giving him some invulnerability frames. I personally don't care if you nerf his moves coming out of the roll all I want is to the ability to GTFO when I'm getting ready to die and i know I shouldn't be gambling with wake ups.

3) air grab (personal wish)

There are a few other things but I want to test some things out first before I put them down

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
1) If I remember correctly, his axe kicks never guaranteed a ground throw during a juggle. They only did so to an opponent who was still standing on the ground.

2) This definitely needs to happen, as his wall OH pressure was one of my favorite things about Bayman, but now it's practically gone. This is a universal change however, that effected everyone.

3) I definitely support changing the input to 1P+K and moving his PB to 7P+K. I definitely don't want any invulnerability frames added to it, but a slightly faster startup would be nice. I'd also like it if he got a throw and/or OH followup out of it as well.

4) Would be cool, but it's not necessary. Bayman already has a ton of viable tools and doesn't need an air throw. Besides, the air throw is one of the key features that make Leon stand out as a separate character from Bayman.

My main wish for Bayman is the fix mentioned in point 2. That is literally all I really need. Just fixing that stupid universal change would make him so much better.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
1) That was also vanilla's ground slam game which is far superior to 5U's. Getting ground throws and pickups were considerably easier because you had more time to move closer and ground throw rather than now where you have to be on top of them and practically not moving to get it. It's probably best used on slopes now because you have the time to roll and throw rather than just 3K roll and whiff the throw if the opponent "techs" the roll.

2) The wall thing needs to happen across the board, I hate missing any wall option throws by 1 degree.

3)Making it quicker on startup is a better choice. If the 1P+K happens then I'm gonna say the same needs to happen with Leon's PB and PLs because one mistake going for the PL and you get the PB (Bayman has made my 214 inputs so much better now).

4) As a Leon player, no. Keep the two as different as they have become.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD