Best character remodel.

Doug Nguyen

With DOA5 being only a week away and having seen all the characters. Which fighter do you think got the best remodeling and worst.

Best for me has to be Christie, although she doesnt look that different. She just looks a lot better.
Worst has to be Bayman, i dont know why exactly, must be his hair or something.

Leifang2000

Best: Kokoro, Tina, Christie
Worst: Bayman (I know a lot of work must have been done on him but I don't like his new scar on the face, or is it just a paint?)

Gi9a

Best: Kasumi and Tina
Worst: Bass (Good thing they gave him a mask this time to hide that face of his)

xenosaga

Best: Kokoro without a doubt. I didn't like her looks in DOA4 but in DOA5 she looks the best. Christie also got a good upgrade.

Worst: They all look better tbh but if I had to pick one it would be Bayman I guess.

Mystline

I think everyone would like the Bayman redesign more if he got is beret back. He just looks off without it.

TRI Mike

Tina and Kokoro got the best upgrades as far as visuals go. Bayman looks fucking bad-ass as well.

synce

I think about half the girls look awkward now and half look great... Kasumi probably benefited the most, and I'm not a fan of the new Tina or Hitomi. The former looks kinda white trashy and the latter looked better in alpha. All they had to do was reduce the ear size

Goro Hazuki

I think Hayabusa actually has the worst graphics. His model looks alright, but the details on his arms and hands are not on par with the rest of the cast.

Edit: It's only visible from his win pose (but I'd think Hayabusa fans would rather grow fond of winning with him, so they want to see it a lot). Here's a pic for reference (sorry it's not the best quality):

tumblrm9u0mtanyy1r0qk0v.jpg

Visible polygons on the shoulders...and the details on the biceps are poor when watching it on your screen

Martin

This is probably very bias, but I think Helena has the best remodel. She honestly (to me) looks perfect. I couldn't think of a better way for her to look. The toned down eye colour is also appreciated.

My least favourite is Hitomi, however. There is something about her, she looks incomplete and really basic. It's not appealing.

CFW

Tina actually looks while to me and not like an animu fighting girl baby.
Her face looks the most realistic to me.

Bayman is gr8 and adorable and you all will deal.:rolleyes:

KwonJigglypuff

The women in general : Tina (more mature, cooler, great boobs), Christie (beautiful eyes/nose/lips, sexy body/hips), Helena (more realistic, beautiful crying face, hips), Lisa (wider nose, beautiful eyes and lips and nice ass).
And Bayman for the hair.

And the other young girls' remodel is nice but boring (except for Kasumi who looks more mature). Hitomi's first design was great (I never complained about it), Lei Fang is the cutest girl, I love Kokoko's baby face and the rest (that is to say Ayane) is okay.
I miss Eliot being an hermaphrodite. Bass is actually pretty hot for a bear, and Brad seemed a bit ugly/old at first, but he is okay. Gen Fu is.. not much different. Jann Lee is very similar to his DOA4 model. Hayate is a sex-symbol, as always, love his new haircut. Can't say much about Ryu... his face is still a mystery.

But my favourite so far are Tina, Christie and Helena, definitely. :eek:

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Best:
Kasumi, Kokoro, Eliot, Lei-Fang, Brad Wong

Worst:
Hayabusa(I don't really care for it because i've been playing NG for years lol)

Cadaveri

I'm pleased with every model they have made tbh. If I'd have to pick worst, hmm it would be Bayman, Leifang(I think she looks abit too young on the face department).

Best mades would propably be Helena & Tina, but as I said TN has done amazing job with the new models.

Genesis

I dunno if this counts, since I think most everyone's new models look great (even if Christie's default outfit just looks awkward to me), but Ayane's stance weirds me out. She moves pretty frantically when standing still. Pretty sure it hasn't always been that way, as it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD