Best character remodel.

d3v

Best: Dat LA face wit da Oakland booty!
DOA5_Lisa_Swimsuit.jpg

Whoever decided to give these girls some real junk in the trunk needs to be brought to where I live so I can buy them a drink.

MaxwellMouse

I think they all look great. A big improvement over 4 visually. I like the looks of Tina, Mila and Eliot the most. Least favorite would be Gen Fu. He looks the least changed.

Stikku

Best: Gen-fu, Akira, Hayate, Every single Female character. Bass.
Worst: every other male character.

Most of the male redesigns are simply just that. Complete redesigns. Which is odd when you take characters like Akira and Gen Fu into account.

Bayman, Jann Lee, Zack, Eliot, Brad Wong... Their facial structures for DOA5 don't even resemble minutely what previous games in the series were able to show. It's rather jarring. I wouldn't recognize them as the same character if not for the fact they're wearing the same costumes, and that their names are printed on the screen.

Bass is probably the best looking "different" male character, considering they made him a little (realistically) thinner.

I'm beginning to doubt Hayabusa will have an unmasked costume, but for the most part - his NG3 costume was bad and I feel sad that they put it in the game. This series really needs a custom costume mode it in or something, you so can swap out his awful NG3 costume for his NG1 or even NG2 versions.

Eliot had some style with his default costume in DOA4. It was a shame to see that costume not make a return in DOA:D and one can only hope it's in DOA5, despite not being shown yet. Another thing about Eliot, he had long sideburns which also added to his unique appearance among the DOA cast. Those are gone for DOA5.

Also, Rig looks a little evil with his facial structure, along with his scarred hairline. Guy looks like he's seen some shit in his lifetime.

PhoenixVFIRE

Everyone looks awesome, seriously. It would be really difficult to say which is the worst. How about this, the MOST CHANGED character look has to be Hayate and Kokoro, I wasn't fond of Hayate's makeover at first, but it's grown on me and I think Kokoro's remodel is just awesome, it still feels like her. When I see her DOA4 model now, I'm just sitting there thinking, "Soon, soon I'll be looking at the real you." LOL.

Stikku

What? I really have not seen that. Maybe I need to see her character model in person...
cAmo3.jpg

It's not incredibly pronounced or anything, but it is noticeable with the shading.

Heck, maybe it was smoothed out since the Announcement Trailer.
tumblr_m9e9h2RDGz1qlm7iao1_1280.jpg

Xion

All of the character models, independent of clothing look great. Some characters have seen a more drastic change than others, like Helena and Kasumi because they played to that anime look so heavily, while some like Tina, Kokoro Lisa, Christie look different but its not as drastic. Mila looks good, and I like long haired characters so Kokoro looks good too.

Mailifang

Its really tough for me because because I liked the old DOA models. If I had to pick the best it would have to be...

Kokoro::She hasn't changed much except for having a less fatter face.
Lei Fang::Actually looks Chinese to some degree
Tina:: I like her face even though she is a bit too skinny and lacks muscle tone for a wrestler of her skill set.
Lisa:: She looks black.I wish she was a bit more thicker though.

The ones needing work are..
Hitomi::Her face just seems off
Bayman:: His whole redesign just sucks in my opinion

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Overall, I think they're all fantastic. Some come to mind as really good models like Tina, Kokoro, Helena, Kasumi, Leifang, Eliot, and Brad Wong to name a few. Gen Fu doesn't look different at all to me, and we still haven't seen Hayabusa's face. If I had to pick which one is the best, I think I'd go with Tina.

Chaos

Another thing I love about the female models is how thick & juicy they look. for example: if you look at Tina's DOAD's model (too skinny, no hips, no ass, no NOTHING) :( And then compare to her DOA5 model (
thicker body shape, big boobs, juicy legs & thighs, beautiful shape hips....damn....those hips) :) you can see a HUGE difference & improvements when you look at DOAD compare to DOA5. So you already know DOA5 automatically wins the contest. ;)

bingsoo

Another thing I love about the female models is how thick & juicy they look. for example: if you look at Tina's DOAD's model (too skinny, no hips, no ass, no NOTHING) :( And then compare to her DOA5 model (
thicker body shape, big boobs, juicy legs & thighs, beautiful shape hips....damn....those hips) :) you can see a HUGE difference & improvements when you look at DOAD compare to DOA5. So you already know DOA5 automatically wins the contest. ;)

Wow you must really have a thing for "juicy" women o.o

The only thing I don't like about the DOA5 remodels is Hitomi's face.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD