DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

KwonJigglypuff

I know.

Can I suggest wake up options for Christie, Rig, Momiji, Marie-Rose, etc. ? Or is it not necessary ? Who needs them anyway, do you have the complete list ?

Argentus

Wait! I actually thought of a legacy costume for Mila! Give her Lei Fangs old Monster Rancher costume from doa1!

pachincko

New Characters

20hajv6.jpg

vcw6k1.jpg

ra17yv.jpg

Add Hotsuma or Hibana or Hisui from SEGA's most famous action ninja game "Shinobi" and "Kunoichi" please.

Or instead of making their costumes to Hayabusa or Kasumi or Ayane please.

We are willing to see the true hardcore ninja games fighting each other between Tecmo and SEGA.

Sometimes I has mentioned that the Power Blow in DOA5 is just a kind of Tate in Shinobi.

David Gregg

A character who I'd like to see:
04.jpg

Takakage from Samurai Warriors 4. I know that TN said they were getting pressure from Koei to put in a DW character but why wouldn't they go for an SW instead since 4 is being released on the PS4 next month? Spell casters are on the rise with Robin in SSB4, Lana in Hyrule Warriors, and Takakage in SW. I think if TN removes his sword there's a lot of cool things they could do for the character (but keeping projectiles at a minimum).

Argentus

A character who I'd like to see:
04.jpg

Takakage from Samurai Warriors 4. I know that TN said they were getting pressure from Koei to put in a DW character but why wouldn't they go for an SW instead since 4 is being released on the PS4 next month? Spell casters are on the rise with Robin in SSB4, Lana in Hyrule Warriors, and Takakage in SW. I think if TN removes his sword there's a lot of cool things they could do for the character (but keeping projectiles at a minimum).
If they put in a Dynasty Warriors character, I would want one of the following three

Xingcai
Xingcai-dw8art.jpg

Zhang he
Zhanghe-dw8art.jpg

Zhurong
Zhurong-dw8art.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

Okay, the last update will be on Sunday at noon (EDT), after that no more requests.

Keep giving us ideas about Jacky, Sarah, Lei Fang, Lisa, Helena, Eliot, Bass, Brad and Akira. Otherwise I'll choose.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Wait, character requests now?

The Brad Show, El Presidente, The Big Cheese, The Big Time Player.

But yeah.....Brad Burns. Maybe Murai or Raidou too, dunno.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD