DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

werewolfgold

@axouel2009 created this design idea for Honoka. We should push to get it in Last Round (for those that want it that is...). XD

10603383_879733855404989_2255864618328769864_n.jpg
Holy ridiculously gratuitous and nonsensical boob window, Batman! lol

Yes. Many times, yes.
But, did TN actually put it in the game? Probably not. lol

Chapstick

I'm curious how they could even implement an outfit filter. There are well over 600+ outfits for 33 characters

Chapstick

That's what I was imagining but still, how would that work?

Show all the characters names, you pick one, then what? A screen listing them wouldn't be helpful because you can't see them. Unless perhaps a small thing pops up like when you select a character on the select screen and with the list of outfit thumbnails pressing them once would uncheck an outfit and make it so it didn't come up in random/show up in the list.

But if I was an employee at team ninja I'd ask myself "why should I put effort into that"

AsheMann21

It's definitely going to be very tedious.

This is my solution for cutting time during costume selection.Why not have a Favourites system? At costume select you can select a costume as your favourite like you would in a playlist. With the refined accessory customization, you can even select sets of costumes with alt hairstyles, glasses or underwear (?).

When choosing a character, you can press one of the shoulder/bumper buttons or even the Select button (since they don't have any functions after LR) to access your Favourites list.

CFW

It's kinda simple in my head at least. Have the option @ the character select screen to select your fave outfits I don't think that would be 2 much trouble idk i'm not a doctor.

werewolfgold

If any of you guys have any more of these casual suggestions, you may want to drop them in the thread I created on the front page. You know, so you can actually get those suggestions directly to Team NINJA. Last day to do so.
If you swiped the long-ass list in the opening post already, then I'm good (I think).

lotr9690

Those poster prices are ridiculous.
Not if you're in Japan and have a gift certificate to トレーダー.
Well they ARE being shipped from Japan. Buying stuff from foreign countries is bound to be expensive :)
^This.

Not that I'm excited about getting mine. For all the complaining I do about the stupid fanservice crap, I actually did use my gift certificate to トレーダーand preordered the collector's edition which means I'll be getting those abhorrent things. But I like having video game things to complain about sometimes lol. It was about to expire otherwise I would have preordered Persona 5 - but they aren't taking preorders yet. I love that persona 5 is taking forever though. That means it's gonna be worth the wait. UNLIKE DOA5LR's collector's edition.
See what I did there? I fit in a complaint about something a voluntarily bought. I know. It takes skill.

EDIT: In hindsight I should have responded to this in the preorder thread, right? LOL

Last edited:

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Not if you're in Japan and have a gift certificate to トレーダー.

^This.

Not that I'm excited about getting mine. For all the complaining I do about the stupid fanservice crap, I actually did use my gift certificate to トレーダーand preordered the collector's edition which means I'll be getting those abhorrent things. But I like having video game things to complain about sometimes lol. It was about to expire otherwise I would have preordered Persona 5 - but they aren't taking preorders yet. I love that persona 5 is taking forever though. That means it's gonna be worth the wait. UNLIKE DOA5LR's collector's edition.
See what I did there? I fit in a complaint about something a voluntarily bought. I know. It takes skill.

EDIT: In hindsight I should have responded to this in the preorder thread, right? LOL

Lol, that edition is a waste of money imo

If it had a kasumi pvc figure( a big one) i would have bought it >_<

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD