CE Premium Swimsuits

TRI Mike

Is it really that important if Fang's ass is visible in her bikini¿ Of course not. This kind of thinking is one of the main reasons why the franchise struggles so much gameplay-wise. I like the DOA girls as well, in fact I love them. I think they're the most beautiful females in the industry but they're not the most important thing about the games. If DOA5 had a perfect system it'd be OK to talk all we want about boobs and asses but with the current state of the game I find it very silly to make so many discussions everywhere revolving around the girls.

Doug Nguyen

Is it really that important if Fang's ass is visible in her bikini¿ Of course not. This kind of thinking is one of the main reasons why the franchise struggles so much gameplay-wise. I like the DOA girls as well, in fact I love them. I think they're the most beautiful females in the industry but they're not the most important thing about the games. If DOA5 had a perfect system it'd be OK to talk all we want about boobs and asses but with the current state of the game I find it very silly to make so many discussions everywhere revolving around the girls.
True. I guess thats why Doaworld doesnt fare so well on this site.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
So what about bunny swimsuits for Lisa, Koko, Mila and Hele¿ They never announced those.

Actually they did show Kokoro's, but I don't believe they ever announced how to get it.

Kokoro Devil.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD