Character bashing

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't get character bashed anymore. It happened fairly frequently with Tengu in DOA4. Apparently my bottom tier character was cheap.

In DOA5 I can only recall one case of bashing. It wasn't really character bashing though, because the player didn't say anything about Bayman specifically, but he complained that I grabbed too much. Yeah. Apparently I grab too much with a grappler.

Nightpup

I don't get character bashed anymore. It happened fairly frequently with Tengu in DOA4. Apparently my bottom tier character was cheap.

In DOA5 I can only recall one case of bashing. It wasn't really character bashing though, because the player didn't say anything about Bayman specifically, but he complained that I grabbed too much. Yeah. Apparently I grab too much with a grappler.
Yet you're always around when I get bashed in the best ways. "wolfpup"...lol...

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

I always find it hysterical when people complain about grab spam in DOA. This isn't Tekken, SC, etc where you can throw out grabs willy nilly against a blocking opponent due to the grab beating out strike animations (i.e. run up and grab). In DOA grabs are part of the Triangle system, if you're being grabbed, you're doing something wrong and not responding properly.

I recently beat an Ayane scrub that spammed 6PP and 236K against me. He whined that I grab too much. Well, yeah, if you're going to keep spamming unsafe moves, I'm going to keep spamming throw punishes. If you have a problem with me grabbing you, punch me in the face! It doesn't help that I know exactly how unsafe Ayane is.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Just about every Tekken player in the world wants to play Lili and she let's them. Chick's a slut.
I wouldn't say all that. She just realized she preferred women after getting beat by Asuka in Tekken 5. She's been obsessed with her (mostly to a romantic degree) ever since, but Asuka's been clueless about the signs, resulting in the two "not getting along".

If that's not enough evidence, check her backstory in Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD