DOA5U "Come On, Let's Play" The General Sarah DOA5U Thread

OolongTea

Lol, please give us your opinion on this one, Steady. I'm nowhere as good with Sarah :( I'm guessing the "Hm. ._." meant that you think her JFs are essential?
I really think he can play her just fine without emphasis on the JFs, they would still be nice to learn, tho.

OolongTea

I don't think there's an argument about that, lol :)

I thought you were "talking" about my answer to this question:
"do you need the just frames to be decent with her? how much do I lose if I can't do her just frame attacks?"

I've seen some combo vid and that move was used quite often. How different is she in this compared to how she was in vanilla? Will learning her in vanilla help me in Ultimate, or will everything just confuse me even more?

phoenix1985gr

Why are you talking about 33H+K? This move isnt a JF... Her Only JFs are Fla P2KKK, Fla 2K-T and Fla 3H+K-T they re good moves but they re not use them or lose... You can be pretty decent without them

AkaShocka

I'm having trouble with one combo on lightweights after a CB.
After CB: :8::K:- :3::P::K:- :P: :4::P::K::4::K:- :7::K::. The second kick on the :4::P::K::4::K: string whiffs on leightweights for me. It works on the midweights but it all ways whiffs on the ligtweights. And ideas?

Steady G

I'm having trouble with one combo on lightweights after a CB.
After CB: :8::K:- :3::P::K:- :P: :4::P::K::4::K:- :7::K::. The second kick on the :4::P::K::4::K: string whiffs on leightweights for me. It works on the midweights but it all ways whiffs on the ligtweights. And ideas?
You have to delay the :4::K: until the second kick in :4::P::K: connects. It's tricky but you'll get use to it. Just focus your attention on Sarah's big a** feet! LOL
:sarah:

Nameless Sama

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As a Sarah player I want form you if you really want to join thath you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account

Nuke-Nin

Anyone have that moment when you rage so hard you actually get a Great/Greatest in the final round with Sarah and your like "NO YOUR MONMMA'S NOT GONNA HELP YOU ESCAPE MY WRATH!"?

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
What should I be doing at mid range? I'm pretty much relying completely on 3P+K right now. I'm also having trouble dealing with sidesteps.

Steady G

What should I be doing at mid range? I'm pretty much relying completely on 3P+K right now. I'm also having trouble dealing with sidesteps.
For mid range, 4P+K is good. For sidestep, try H+KK. It gives you frame advantage and it tracks. In FL H+K is also a good tracking move. Try these things out.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Thanks, I'll give it a go. Is there a good way to stop people from crushing stuff like that though? I've noticed people just duck if I commit to pretty much any string.

Dave

Only thing I can say is to avoid doing highs with her. Meaning, don't finish your strings.

I just don't know. I've tried that, but I still get countered no matter what. I've given this game up, getting frustrated as all hell. I don't wiff as much as I used to, but it just seems like no matter what move I try to start with, countered.

Steady G

I just don't know. I've tried that, but I still get countered no matter what. I've given this game up, getting frustrated as all hell. I don't wiff as much as I used to, but it just seems like no matter what move I try to start with, countered.
What moves do you start with. A mid into a high like 6KP, or 6P4K?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD