Compilation of Character Stills

DR2K

Wait, which shot? I might have it. I thought we were talking about artwork, not screens.

The last 2 bikini shots of Helena. The white bikini and and the new CE bikini. The press shots I could only find in small sizes. (via the official website)

Trying to make a theme for PS3/Vita.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
The last 2 bikini shots of Helena. The white bikini and and the new CE bikini. The press shots I could only find in small sizes. (via the official website)
I'm not familiar with all the bikinis. Post the low-res shots and I'll see if I have them in anything higher.

KwonJigglypuff

Maybe you should ask Chin. He may have them.
Last time, I've asked him if he had a HD version of Helena's Im a fighter poster, and he gave it to me.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I just stuck your links into google image search and had it search by image, then you can have it grab all the sizes possible in order of largest to smallest.

DR2K

I just stuck your links into google image search and had it search by image, then you can have it grab all the sizes possible in order of largest to smallest.

Yeah I googled them by size, but just couldn't find it. Will try that method next time.

These will work great on Vita, but need it some bigger ones on PS3.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I got a few of the type B models .. but not in HD ..
(including the leon pose grape showed)

the type B models are basically the ones on the JP cover ..

I wonder if anyone with links to TN can hook us up with HD versions

Kronin

I hope that soon we could get also a proper render for Marie Rose to add in the opening post.

never mind i understand now. Yes, that image came from the xbox website, if you click view image it lists it that way for some reason. the "download" part confused me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD