Compilation of Character Stills

Dave

still surprised on how much sarah looks like her vf renders. she looks so much better in doa's engine than in vf's. it's crazy.

Dave

tumblr_m46ts7BRN71qbxj8t.gif

KwonJigglypuff

Thanks Mr Wah! First post is really nice. What a beautiful roster..
Do you know why Helena has two different stills ? Is it because she was remodeled ?

KwonJigglypuff

No, no, I don't think she was remodeled, but her still is different from the one in the officiel website, and in the game too (in the character menu). :)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
No, no, I don't think she was remodeled, but her still is different from the one in the officiel website, and in the game too (in the character menu). :)

Oh, okay. Gothca. Yeah, her head appears to be hanging lower in the OP than on the character select screen in-game.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The LM one I didn't put up because I never received the LM PSD. I was only given a Lisa one.

Some of the files came from conversions of artwork provided to the press, other files came from the official Prima strategy guide. I didn't want to litter the original post with second poses.

The Mila one for example, one is the Prima and one is the Press. Zack is very much the same way only I felt the non-clown outfit would be used more by Zack fans than the clown version. If I had a LM or Mr. Strong version of the artwork then I would have posted those as those are two completely different characters from the rest of the cast :p.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD