Community Complete DOA5U Hayabusa Combo Video By MASTER

KING JAIMY

Why would I want to watch shitty combos in a combo video, just feed me with the best you can find right? Or am I acting too spoiled by valuing quality over quantity?
Just skip or ignore the combos you find 'shitty' then. Nobody forces you to watch them. Like Kronin already said, the word 'complete' in the title of the video indicates that the video shows many possible options, not just the best ones.

Also, not every combo video has the same purpose. You assume that the purpose of every combo video is to show the best combos possible. Of course this video shows the best combos in each situation, but this video is clearly meant more for entertainment. Master did an awesome job at editing which makes it enjoyable for both Hayabusa veterans as well as the casual audience, who may not necessarily be concerned with maximum damage combos but just find the video enjoyable to watch.

WAZAAAAA

But like I said you WAZAAAAA this is never been the purpose of this video, the word "complete" in the title wasn't used randomly. This video is not a guide for using Hayabusa but want just show everything Master found so far: what to use, what to not use or also if to use something (because not being a tutorial but rather made for entertainment, this video is not fated to the players of Hayabusa alone) is left to the choice of the spectators. I really don't understand what is the problem, seems everything so simple to me.
Just skip or ignore the combos you find 'shitty' then. Nobody forces you to watch them. Like Kronin already said, the word 'complete' in the title of the video indicates that the video shows many possible options, not just the best ones.
Also, not every combo video has the same purpose. You assume that the purpose of every combo video is to show the best combos possible. Of course this video shows the best combos in each situation, but this video is clearly meant more for entertainment. Master did an awesome job at editing which makes it enjoyable for both Hayabusa veterans as well as the casual audience, who may not necessarily be concerned with maximum damage combos but just find the video enjoyable to watch.
The only convincing answer I got so far is that the purpose of the video is "style", entertainment, not necessarily good or efficient, that's ok.

Now I'm curious to know, is there actually any DOA5 combo video that solely revolves around optimized combos? Anyone can launch an enemy into the air, slap random attacks in it, record all those (shitty) options and call it a (stylish?) "combo video", but recording only the best out of all the virtually possible combos requires good knowledge of the game. For example, yesterday in DOA2U I've spent a whole hour and a fucking half with Hayabusa searching for the most damaging juggle on a back turned mid weight, and I still did not find it. Now I could make a few minutes long combo video including all those weaker options I've found, but why would I do that, wtf.

Here's another example of the kind of shit I hate in these videos, it's a clip taken from a freaking 30 minute long video, no offense to the uploader:
https://u.pomf.is/iiedgb.mp4
Best option is found in the end (which is also the most badass in my opinion). If the rest were supposed to be for different weights it's not mentioned or implied in any way... funnily enough they all end with the same attack which makes them 2x times useless, so why is everyone doing this :(

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD