Release Costume mods

CherryBlossomsNinja

DLC of this month.

570c78829a202.jpg

The Season Pass bonus 4 will be the color swap of Nyotengu's default dress, but it will be to Ayane.

The DLC of this month will be only to new characters (Marie Rose, Honoka, Phase-4, Nyotengu and Naotora Ii). The funny is MrAlex already made blue eccho to Naotora. HAHAHA. I prefer the red eccho which he made too.

mralex

DLC of this month.

570c78829a202.jpg

The Season Pass bonus 4 will be the color swap of Nyotengu's default dress, but it will be to Ayane.

The DLC of this month will be only to new characters (Marie Rose, Honoka, Phase-4, Nyotengu and Naotora Ii). The funny is MrAlex already made blue eccho to Naotora. HAHAHA. I prefer the red eccho which he made too.

Nyo with a school uniform ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
My naotora gym swimsuit has the red and blue costume detail, so is the same xD

ned

WIP MODELS

QpbGt8T.jpg

8J3h4T7.jpg

cBMydOw.jpg

A6irDDN.jpg

TUxPNCU.jpg

sfKePDD.jpg

auDLqYF.jpg

qeWNTzr.jpg

vFhk8AB.jpg

FEhbJOa.jpg

ziI49x6.jpg

G1ompYe.jpg

5Y5WfRQ.jpg

3FZkeSb.jpg

AgBDFjM.jpg

izl4qkC.jpg

jNXhlpm.jpg

nJBk3Xl.jpg

YQ5WR0J.jpg

lhuf4Iy.jpg

Wz9Lc1a.jpg

3k8z1aE.jpg

cDj8Wp3.jpg

IJqQjrh.jpg

qVqmdJ7.jpg

hKaNfsv.jpg

F5HygJN.jpg

jjmMJmz.jpg

vXg0q9K.jpg

PvAgy3z.jpg

C3XKWOW.jpg

kC60xIP.jpg

183eRBL.jpg

TXWV4hm.jpg

jA6kdXX.jpg

BZIAkpa.jpg

6tnZVvn.jpg

b7ru7QI.jpg

GREAT!! These costumes are great!!
1- They TOTALLY deserve to be shared with some other characters such as Honoka, Mila, Ayane, Kasumi...
2- The designs are really cute and sexy (some of them have too short skirts IMO, underwears should not be visible in a standard fighting stance)

Anyway, I can't wait for them to be completed!

Thanks 1000 times for making it happen.
I asked for it few time ago and you did it!

There is a second one Ayane design of this type (A little bit more vulgar, but good too)
It would be perfect if you can adapt it as well.

CherryBlossomsNinja

Nyo with a school uniform ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
My naotora gym swimsuit has the red and blue costume detail, so is the same xD
But I think her name will be removable from eccho like detail in this pack. How do you convert a costume like H/HL (detail)? I want to put the red Gym Class like detail of the possible Gym Class which Naotora will win in this pack.

I think Raidou will be in this pack too. I think he'll win Christmas Helper costume.

Then just made simple swapping. Not really original.
I think this is good because if it was an original, to make mod of it will be impossible or almost impossible like it happens to that armors which only Kasumi and Ayane won.

OrochiBuffy

Great News, AutoLink v0.50 Update !!!

And it's all about details system of the game
They have to be renamed the same way as we already do with Hair & Face and it goes up to 10 details :
xxxxx.001.--H
xxxxx.001.--HL
xxxxx.002.--H
xxxxx.002.--HL
xxxxx.003.--H
xxxxx.003.--HL
xxxxx.004.--H
xxxxx.004.--HL

I have uploaded it for people who can't get it from 3DM forum, here the link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gc700ad0l5fcp7p/AutoLink-v0.50 2016-04-12@1945.rar

Last edited:

dante_huyvu

They have to been renamed that way (same as Hair & Face) and up to 10 details :
xxxxx.001.--H
xxxxx.001.--HL
xxxxx.002.--H
xxxxx.002.--HL
xxxxx.003.--H
xxxxx.003.--HL
xxxxx.004.--H
xxxxx.004.--HL

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gc700ad0l5fcp7p/AutoLink-v0.50 2016-04-12@1945.rar
yeah, that's it. Thank u so much :eek::)

banlist40

They have to be renamed the same way as we already do with Hair & Face and it goes up to 10 details :

Can opponent see the same costumes as DLC as well?

BTW, I need help:

I extract a leg and use TMC polygon insert tool to add into body(skin), but it is overlapping and make obviously seam at dirty textures
how can i deal with this?

http://i.imgur.com/JToT5P5.jpg

need any other setting or some photo editor?

mralex

xxxxx.001.--H
xxxxx.001.--HL
xxxxx.002.--H
xxxxx.002.--HL
xxxxx.003.--H
xxxxx.003.--HL
xxxxx.004.--H
xxxxx.004.--HL

Autolink has the random hair-glasses-detail like Lnk reshuffle or what? I don't understan so much the autolink but i want to test it :/

OrochiBuffy

@mralex, if you mean swapping system per costume, nope
Autolink is more like adding infinite costumes to a current slot as fast as possible.
It allow you to add one custom hair/face linked per costume (you have rename it the same way as the costume), but it will overpass the hair A choice if you decide to do it. You can still choose the others B to H hairs (originals or customs one made with lnk reshuffle).

So I suggest you to keep Lnk Reshuffle to add customs hairs/faces to your costume slots and it will work together with your autolink costumes

Lnk Reshuffle is the best to swap others things than costumes, also to apply some fixes into original costumes, to add more non DLC slots like in last version, it's also useful to extract files from the game.

Autolink associated with the icons album made by tastefuljoy on your directories gives you a better experience to add/test costumes, it's simple & clean just renaming some files, and it's done, no need to import/swap/set obsolete assets

Even if Autolink doesn't show us lnk reshuffle details system previews, it still allow you to preview customs hairs & faces at character selection

I suggest you to read the tastefuljoy tutorial on loverslab forum, she did an awesome job with most frequent questions and answers about the prog

If she reads me, maybe she can also write it here on the right thread.

Last edited:

OrochiBuffy

In last version, on left panel of LNK Reshuffle v5.0 by @immi, check for " + " symbols and add your customs mods there (no DLC costumes), the " * " symbols are different, they represent your custom DLC slots the one you made with DLC Tools hogehoge from riry sukisuki

After you have swap, set or import your custom costume into a " + " slot, you should see " + " became " X " and do not forget to click the "Active" box to get a slot number slot to your custom new mod

When it's done, enjoy it in the game

Last edited:

mralex

In last version, check " + " symbols and add your customs mods there (no DLC costumes), the " * " symbols are for custom DLCs the one you made with DLC Tools hogehoge from riry sukisuki

So for example, with dlc tool the slot reaches to 45, but with lnk reshuffle i can expand those slots? Or you mean the "+" for the hairstyle part?

Edit--

I don't knew that lnk reshuffle has a new update xD i have the 4.8, so thanks for you help :D

OrochiBuffy

Warning if you set more costumes with LNK Reshuffle the one from Autolink will change in function of how many costumes you have added.
Per example Kokoro you put a custom mod in the first " + " slot, lnk reshuffle will attribute it to DLC Slot 20, so every mods in slots 20+ you have made with autolink will increased by +1 slot (old slot 20 will become new slot 21 if you prefer)

mralex

Warning if you set more costumes with LNK Reshuffle the one from Autolink will change in function of how many costumes you have added.
Per example Kokoro you put a custom mod in the first " + " slot, lnk reshuffle will attribute it to DLC Slot 20, so every mods in slots 20+ you have made with autolink will increased by +1 slot (old slot 20 will become new slot 21 if you prefer)

If i don't use autolink i can use lnk and dlc tool without any problem?

OrochiBuffy

Of course no problems, just consider AutoLink as an another program useful for modders.
The only limit of LNK Reshuffle so far is when you reach the maximum number of obsolete Assets used, but they have been increased since last update of game

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD