Release Costume mods

weetold

Gilgamesh WIP
HMQ9ZXp.jpg

ACDwyDi.jpg

IoJv3Xv.jpg

mralex

mralex and I simply exchanged the concepts we were working on.

This was his, based on a Killi Stein's idea :
OVL2ORP.jpg

And this was mine :
qAwtfcV.jpg

And that's it.

By the way mralex replied to you here, Vex. If you don't like his design, ignore it. ;)

Well, all this problem is because i "copy" those costumes, i only want to make it and upload that's all, the same problem was with Lolagmods and huchi with Cortnana mod (she made one and hucchi another one)
If i like a mod-costume-idea, i will try to do it the more different than the original idea (my helena casual costume was made with hitomi's cos9, lisa cos4 and kokoro cos11) the ein costume was made with janlee black slip swimsuit and leifang bunny costume, same with rig police costume that i used momiji mummy costume)
I know it's very frustating or think that i stole their job, so if someone feels like that i'm so sorry :/

KasumiLove

The best you can do is to give credit to the person that give you the idea. That's what i always do. I think people on deviantart make many good things but they need to be credited.
So in general i first inform the person and ask permission to make a mod from their ideas.

CherryBlossomsNinja

People, someone made mode Marie Rose's Red Bull 5G whereupon the short is black and the visor's and bracelets' stripes are blue?

marie_rose_redbull_outfit_screenshot__1__ps4__by_hawkhq-d9pfovm.jpg

I just found blue short and red strips.

Amaso

@CherryBlossomNinja
I have wanted to do it for a while now , but I'm really busy atm , I won't be able to go back to modding until July .
Another reason is I also want to update the mod , it has several bugs I couldn't fix back then .
If someone else wants to do it feel free to do so .

CherryBlossomsNinja

here you are
http://rgho.st/72m7qbdsv

P.S. yeah, it's amaso's version. edited
@CherryBlossomNinja
I have wanted to do it for a while now , but I'm really busy atm , I won't be able to go back to modding until July .
Another reason is I also want to update the mod , it has several bugs I couldn't fix back then .
If someone else wants to do it feel free to do so .
So... I'll see the costume. Thanks, you both.

I'd like if when someone fixes the bugs also convert the mod to details (H, HL) to economize slots, please.

Brute

Standard Donor
Girls should be feminine, males should be brutal, not vice versa and everyone will be happy...
I believe I've seen this archaic position before. It was scribbled on stone by cavemen before the advent of human intellect.

You can say you personally don't like a modding trend, but that's not the same as saying that "everyone will be happy" if all modders follow your myopic views on gender roles when they've repeatedly stated that they would not be (making the statement blatantly false and inane). Furthermore, you should consider that not even Team Ninja would "be happy," as they have made numerous "brutal" costumes for females and "feminine" costumes for males.

Living in the 1800s isn't against forum rules, but I would advise you to wind down a bit as derailing threads is. Stating your opinion on showcased mods is one thing, but it's another thing to derail the thread repeatedly with increasingly insipid tautology. As for the rest of you, the ignore button seems like a healthy option for the time being.

Vex

I believe I've seen this archaic position before. It was scribbled on stone by cavemen before the advent of human intellect.

You can say you personally don't like a modding trend, but that's not the same as saying that "everyone will be happy" if all modders follow your myopic views on gender roles when they've repeatedly stated that they would not be (making the statement blatantly false and inane). Furthermore, you should consider that not even Team Ninja would "be happy," as they have made numerous "brutal" costumes for females and "feminine" costumes for males.

Living in the 1800s isn't against forum rules, but I would advise you to wind down a bit as derailing threads is. Stating your opinion on showcased mods is one thing, but it's another thing to derail the thread repeatedly with increasingly insipid tautology. As for the rest of you, the ignore button seems like a healthy option for the time being.
OK

weetold

Way to come around long after the discussion is already long over and try to humiliate a guy who's already been triple teamed, this post was super unneccesary and not to mention you come off sounding super pompous and ironically uppity, you could have just sent him a PM to be honest, as far as "ignoring" goes, not everyone is so weak spined that they can't handle some text on the internet of some guys opinion about gender roles, and it was not his intention to derail the thread, everyone else played a part in that even me. So how about you show some diplomacy instead of literally beating on a dead horse? people will genuinely respect you more.

Brute

Standard Donor
Considering that the conversation was ongoing yesterday and this is an international forum, I wouldn't say that the conversation was "long over." I could have sent him a PM, instead. Then I could have sent PMs to all the people who asked me to look into the issue by telling them that I PMed him. And then I could continue to do so for anyone who continues to report the respective posts, as just happened. And the result would be no different, but it would waste a lot more of my time in the process of not being any more efficient. Indeed, not everyone is "weak-spined" in the way you framed it, but not everyone wants to hear offensively conservative views being projected repeatedly either, and some genuinely forget that the "Ignore" option exists (hence, my reminder that it is indeed an option and should be sufficient for those people). I also could have ignored the discussion entirely and crossed all my fingers and toes that it would never again resurface, but in my long experience on forums (this one and others) that rarely ever happens. By advising someone not to do what they did, it reduces the likelihood that the incident will be repeated in the future, and alters future moderation accordingly.

I'm sorry if the tone of my post did not resonate with you, but you could have "sent a PM" instead of trying to "humiliate" me with a "super unnecessary" post about a discussion that was "long over" (this time it was actually over, as a moderator said "end it" and the respective party said "OK," which is basically the most closure you can ever expect on something like that). If your primary concern lies in not addressing all of the other individual members not to derail the thread, please note that the specific user I addressed was the only one whose remedy required more detailed explanation than "stop". All other users were told to use the ignore button or to otherwise avoid contributing to further derailment through implication, a directive I found to be quite obvious.

Now then, let's go back to costume mods, shall we? I'm still waiting for a banana suit.

weetold

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD