tira vs tira

O7yD2Cu.jpg

more images : http://imgur.com/a/DBBdT

skullknight

I'm starting to believe Huchi002
will not release more mods
( ='o'= )
-(,,)-(,,)-
all i can say is, that we wont see mods from him all the time, so there can be times where someone needs rest and got other stuff to work on, so all we can do is wait.

Last edited:

OrochiBuffy

I don't know if people know those tips for AutoLink by FallingCat, when you add costumes you need to create a directory 01, 02, ... 20, ... 40, ... etc.

But you can still rename them with a real costume name or game system like 40_FORTUNE, 20_V-LINE_SWIMWARE, 02_COS_002, etc... AutoLink will still recognize them in game as soon as you put an underscore after the number and it will be better for you to know which costume belongs to which directory for your character.

In addition you can change icon on windows propriety if you also prefer to see them in thumbnail view. See tastefultoy's system on lover's lab

Also you can add more costume slots with LNK Reshuffle 5+ with @immi system and create more directories numbers on AutoLink's one to fit with them

About @huchi002 releases, guys give him some breath too, he is not a machina, so don't worry he will post more of his projects when done

Just a funny thing now about official costumes, I have made a simulation on Steam, in order to know how much cost so far all official DLC from Last Round original game launch. It gives me a subtotal of 684,79€ Crazy, don't you think ?

Last edited:

KasumiLove

I don't know if people know those tips for AutoLink by FallingCat, when you add costumes you need to create a directory 01, 02, ... 20, ... 40, ... etc.

But you can still rename them with a real costume name or game system like 40_FORTUNE, 20_V-LINE_SWIMWARE, 02_COS_002, etc... AutoLink will still recognize them in game as soon as you put an underscore after the number and it will be better for you to know which costume belongs to which directory for your character.

In addition you can change icon on windows propriety if you also prefer to see them in thumbnail view. See tastefultoy's system on lover's lab

Also you can add more costume slots with LNK Reshuffle 5+ with @immi system and create more directories numbers on AutoLink's one to fit with them

About @huchi002 releases, guys give him some breath too, he is not a machina, so don't worry he will post more of his projects when done

Just a funny thing now about official costumes, I have made a simulation on Steam, in order to know how much cost so far all official DLC from Last Round original game launch. It gives me a subtotal of 684,79€ Crazy, don't you think ?

It's much more if you count all dlcs since DOA 5 on ps3.

Kokoro Ocean Rock

kokoro_ocean_rock_by_kasumilovesmods-da5flze.jpg

http://kasumilovesmods.deviantart.com/art/Kokoro-Ocean-Rock-613788170

dander

@orochi you mean we can make own custom slot beside available limited ingame slot with inkshuffle so we can see mods icon too?

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Marginal0

I never posted them here, but I had some texmods I made from the first month after release. They are merely simple retextures, but I thought I'd share. Mila's version should have ads on the tights but it's not on this screenshot.

doalr_steam_recolours_download_by_marginal0-d8qoctv.jpg

www.mediafire.com/download/on7cdtgnbz31umw/recolours.tpf

mila_c4_mma_sponsors_by_marginal0-d8qolo4.jpg

www.mediafire.com/download/6bkuc5afv18zsm4/Mila_sponsors.tpf

hitomi_c7_retexture_by_marginal0-d8qov0t.jpg

www.mediafire.com/?tscok8rgpaasb53

This one turns Tina's sunglasses into shaders and darkens the hair of Leifang:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1vh6e79a9q1623k/TinaSunglasses_Leifang_blackhair.rar

It still uses umod though so it's rather "old-fashioned". If someone could convert them to the new way, that'd be wonderfull.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD