Creative Art Input Thread

Argentus

I guess it's subjective! The first one kinda pops out at me

And when are you gonna do more Norah bruh
lol, Getting to it. She wouldn't show up for a good while in the story anyways, so I'm trying to get those who show up early first.

....I say as Amber wouldn't even show up till WAY the hell later on....but with her its more about practicing lighting and glow lol.

I do have specific scenes for Norah in my head, I suppose I can sketch some of those at least.

Argentus

Oh yeah? Do tell me more about these scenes.

okay rough ideas. Slight spoilers.

1) Introduction is Sylvie seeing this huge shadow roaming the woods.
2) a massive...energy? fire? something blast sweeps across the area, everyone else dodging but Norah continuing to walk forward. As it blasts by, you just see her walking out of the smoke, her outer coat blown away, leaving her in just her armored bodysuit, still expressionless like nothing happened, continuing to calmly walk forward.
3) Another is her leaning down to look at someone trapped in a collapsing tunnel, then with a grim look on her face, casually tearing down the tunnel ceiling, trapping them inside.
4) When General DeMera, who is otherwise an unstoppable juggernaut, charges the others, she suddenly steps in and catches his punch, and he is unable to break free or make her budge.
5) When she regains her axe, and finally smiles like when Arnold found the minigun in terminator 2.
6) When she is brainwashed during captivity, after Sylvie rescues the other two, mind controlled Norah is deployed, with a mask like DeMera's, her going going full bore Hulk/Juggernaut, viciously rushing down people.
7) Stoically stands still as this huge hulk of a guy tries punching her. Since she cannot be "moved", his arm simply stops moving on contact with her, causing his bones to blow out the back of his elbow due to the momentum and force.
8) Obligatory shower scene, more meant to show off her toned form than to be outright sexy.
9) Her talk with DeMera.
10) I forgot while typing

Sorry if you were looking for "sexy". Although when she's brainwashed she's forced to wear a sexier outfit, if that helps lol.

Argentus

#5 cracked me up so hard
91741-T2-gun-smile-gif-Terminator-Ar-hSTY.gif

Last edited:

synce

I think deviantart has groups for stuff like that, although I don't know how active they are these days.

synce

I'm just on tumblr, pixiv, and that one site. Pixiv actually has groups too although most are Japanese. The only other ones I'm aware of are CG Talk and CG Society

Kronin

No, as you said there is absolutely no chance that the outfit of Marie Rose will be selected or even only allowed xD... but your octopus Alpha-152 seems very nice, I would like to see something similar. Maybe TN could slighty alterate it (for example making the tentacles more short), but I don't think that it's out from the games =)

synce

Haha nah, no way... and my original idea was even more overkill! She had a car sized ornament on her back and a giant sword (time is limited though)

The theme of this costume is stabbing and slashing. She can propel herself forward with her jet thrusters for a nice gory headbutt, slice you with her razor sharp feet, or extend her pointy tentacles to really put a hole in you :) Also another theme is panty shots.

I might modify the design later and turn her into an OC. I forgot how fun monster girls are

Ashlette

Random sketch time!

spritzee.jpg

Sum characters for a game I might end up making in 2088.

Rapture.jpg

A closer look at Rapture (Spritzee's rival). She might look more fitting to be the harbinger of chaos than Spritzee, but she's too dumb and headstrong for her own good. Specifically, she finds the most extravagant way to overcome obstacles.. by blowing them up. She loves her work though, and her favorite minion is the bomb (thingy next to her), which homes in at random stuff and explodes on contact. She's a huge pain in Spritzee's butt since they both share the same responsibilities (and punishments) together.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD