Creative Art Input Thread

synce

Random sketch time!

spritzee.jpg

Sum characters for a game I might end up making in 2088.

Rapture.jpg

A closer look at Rapture (Spritzee's rival). She might look more fitting to be the harbinger of chaos than Spritzee, but she's too dumb and headstrong for her own good. Specifically, she finds the most extravagant way to overcome obstacles.. by blowing them up. She loves her work though, and her favorite minion is the bomb (thingy next to her), which homes in at random stuff and explodes on contact. She's a huge pain in Spritzee's butt since they both share the same responsibilities (and punishments) together.

I love everything about this. And I think I already mentioned it but I'm a big fan of your style! I want more *_*

Argentus

Random sketch time!

spritzee.jpg

Sum characters for a game I might end up making in 2088.

Rapture.jpg

A closer look at Rapture (Spritzee's rival). She might look more fitting to be the harbinger of chaos than Spritzee, but she's too dumb and headstrong for her own good. Specifically, she finds the most extravagant way to overcome obstacles.. by blowing them up. She loves her work though, and her favorite minion is the bomb (thingy next to her), which homes in at random stuff and explodes on contact. She's a huge pain in Spritzee's butt since they both share the same responsibilities (and punishments) together.
Omg I want to draw like you! :3

Argentus

IMA gonna go back and do more character sketches as well :3 after my shower I just walked home lol

Ashlette

Awesomeness

Soooo digging Kaoru and Eri's redesigns ^^

They really really need military uniforms though! I've seen some potentially fitting outfit references out there, I can totally hunt them down and hook you up with some.

A teeny personal preference thing but I'd like to see you pull Kaoru's bangs back (think Ritsu from k-on). Dunno why but I love pulled-back bangs.

Argentus

Trying something. I know its not a vutw girl but I'm trying to make this character look cooler.

General John DeMera, aka, "Chromehound"

Here's my original version from years ago
DeMera_ColorTestcopy.jpg

And here's an attempt to redesign him. Lightening hair to white like Norah, possibly with a slight blue sheen to make it look silvery. No idea what I'm doing with gloves though. Was mostly trying for a more dynamic pose. Not sure it really worked though.

StylizedPosture.jpg

Thoughts? The dude is supposed to tower over the main character like Broly over Goku, but I don't want him QUITE as bulky, but still a powerhouse. Do ya think I made him too lean?

The dark black portions will be segmented body armor like Batman, just d9nt feel like doing those little details just right lol. But this dude is supposed to be huge enough to face lift the main character with one arm, chuck his custom chopper one handed, etc. Although Norah is a good head taller than him still. FYI this is the same body armor Norah wears, just tailored for her figure

Last edited:

synce

Soooo digging Kaoru and Eri's redesigns ^^

They really really need military uniforms though! I've seen some potentially fitting outfit references out there, I can totally hunt them down and hook you up with some.

A teeny personal preference thing but I'd like to see you pull Kaoru's bangs back (think Ritsu from k-on). Dunno why but I love pulled-back bangs.

I could definitely use some references ^^ I'll try your suggestion for the hair too

Trying something. I know its not a vutw girl but I'm trying to make this character look cooler.

General John DeMera, aka, "Chromehound"

Here's my original version from years ago
View attachment 11765

And here's an attempt to redesign him. Lightening hair to white like Norah, possibly with a slight blue sheen to make it look silvery. No idea what I'm doing with gloves though. Was mostly trying for a more dynamic pose. Not sure it really worked though.

View attachment 11766

Thoughts? The dude is supposed to tower over the main character like Broly over Goku, but I don't want him QUITE as bulky, but still a powerhouse. Do ya think I made him too lean?

The dark black portions will be segmented body armor like Batman, just d9nt feel like doing those little details just right lol. But this dude is supposed to be huge enough to face lift the main character with one arm, chuck his custom chopper one handed, etc. Although Norah is a good head taller than him still. FYI this is the same body armor Norah wears, just tailored for her figure

Noraaaahhhhh..... Oh DeMera? Yeah he looks great. Noraaahhhhh

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't know if you guys would care about this, but while I was on Twitter, a person I followed came up with a sketch/idea for Marie Rose having a 16 year old brother named Jasper. I really liked the design, and wanted to share it with you guys.( I think he's supposed to be shotacon, but I can't be sure because I don't think shotas are supposed to be that muscular:confused:)
image.jpg
image.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah white's cool, go with whatever you like though ;p

Silhouette test

tumblr_npevfn3c3q1uxytgbo1_1280.png

Against the agency's advice, Kaoru refuses to wear heavy armor. She "ain't 'fraid of no bullets!!!!1" (I'm probably going to remove one of the knives from her boots and move the guns to her lower back; maybe give her a helmet too)

Eri doesn't need armor because she can see, hear, smell, and of course take out her enemies from a mile away.

So there! It makes perfect sense see?
They look so cute!

Argentus

Yeah white's cool, go with whatever you like though ;p

Silhouette test

tumblr_npevfn3c3q1uxytgbo1_1280.png

Against the agency's advice, Kaoru refuses to wear heavy armor. She "ain't 'fraid of no bullets!!!!1" (I'm probably going to remove one of the knives from her boots and move the guns to her lower back; maybe give her a helmet too)

Eri doesn't need armor because she can see, hear, smell, and of course take out her enemies from a mile away.

So there! It makes perfect sense see?
Not a fan of the cigarette because that usually a means a person stinks like a garbage dump on fire, but other than that I like it!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD