Dead or Alive 5: Director wants more cameos, ‘Ryo from Shenmue would be ideal’

Pupi18

Candy from Fighting Vipers fits perfectly
Candy+3.jpg

Pupi18

I think Honey/Candy would fit PERFECTLY into DOA.
Seriously update her look and have classic outfits (1 and 2)

I can see her with short pants and a hooters like apron in red, Sleeveless shirt with V cut and maybe a regular headband kinda like Hitomi and the pigtails go lower than it normally its on the picture and boom new updated look that fits even more.

Use the skirt bottom design( the white part) as patterns or something.

Arnell Long

And to think, I trolled about this on Facebook once or twice...

I was saying this back when they introduced Spartan/Nicole...I was like Ryo would fit so much better...

Then we have DOA5 with VF characters and this is the perfect chance for Ryo to make his mark.

Cutey Honey...lets go!

New_Cutey_Honey-62.jpg

Some Queens Blade!
Viper GTS!
High School of the Dead !
Tenjou Tenge!
Fighting Beauty Wulong!
Ikkitousen!!

Etc....!!!

ChrisArmoun

I'm surprised at how quickly this turned into a wish list of completely unrelated characters. That being said, a few of these request sound nice. Developing a full moveset from scratch would be incredibly time consuming, so I seriously doubt we'd see anything from as far back as Altered Beast, Streets of Rage, or any character with a basic moveset. At best we'd get characters from an existing 3d franchise that already has depth.

I don't wanna get my hopes too high, expecting some steady stream of FREE dlc characters. I'm still hurting from my false hope in SCV. They mentioned Bayonetta and then crushed it because they didn't have time to develop proper animations for her hair. We were stuck with just alternate costumes from the designer. Every asset cost money and when you aren't charging, it's gonna limit how much you provide. I'll play it easy on this one so I can be extra hype if they actually do announce something after release. I'm really hoping they do.

DyByHands

Would love a crossover game with DOA or NG characters... I wouldn't care if it was DOA vs VF or DOA vs Sega. But firstly, I want DOA5!

ErickBello

Well, the costume of Ryo for Akira / Jann Lee would be pretty nice.
I would like to Make a List of Characters that can make pretty popular Cameos.
Anyway I would like a Miku Hatsune / Rin Kagamine / Luka Megurine Costume for one of the girls, because Project Diva is from Sega.
A different Ulala costume for every girl.
One of the guys ( Eliot, Jann, Bayman or Zack ) With a Sonic the Hedgehog T-Shirt and Jeans.
And some Casual outfits for the ninjas, specially Hayabusa.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD