Dead or Alive 5 - Known Bugs/Glitches

Cadaveri

I just played Eliot in Scramble (at the flaming cars), I did a powerblow at the end, winning pose started instantly after and zoomed on a falling car instead of Eliot, camera was all over the place, sadly I didnt record the game :(

StryBlu

When watching a saved replay, it either inputs moves you didnt even do or save the whole match.

Does it happen to anyone else? or does my netcode really suck

SilverKhaos

When watching a saved replay, it either inputs moves you didnt even do or save the whole match.

Does it happen to anyone else? or does my netcode really suck

Same here. I saved a replay of a match where I did an awesome comeback for the win...but in the replay...I didn't win. As in, the final round didn't go anything like it did when I actually played.

MasterGamer

Not sure if it was touched on, but sometimes I'll be playing ranked and the sidestep orentation changes, effectively screwing me over for the next match.

Dave

don't know if this has been reported but sometimes when you are in the character select screen (online modes) once the players choose their characters and it switches to stage select there is selection or count down timer. it just has on the previews of the previous stage chosen.

Boodendorf

I've been having this glitch now where after a ranked match, I return the the search menu and then I can't do anything. I'm forced to restart the ps3, which is really annoying. Having to restart after every matches gets on the nerves.

Gill Hustle

Another request.

Please make it so when watching replays that when selecting the "hide" option, life bars can still be visible but the playback timer can be disabled. I hate that bar when watching vids:mad:

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Not sure if this been mentioned, but I've tried going into a lobby and it kept putting me into a different lobby.=/

DR2K

Not sure if this been mentioned, but I've tried going into a lobby and it kept putting me into a different lobby.=/

Yeah usually the one below or above it. How the fuck this made it past beta testing I won't understand. Breast jiggle got more attention and detail than the online mode.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Okay wtf. I'm in command training doing Pai's 46F+P and 64F+P and neither are working(although it says I'm putting in the proper input which I am). Do anyone else get these glitches when doing command training?

shunwong

Okay wtf. I'm in command training doing Pai's 46F+P and 64F+P and neither are working(although it says I'm putting in the proper input which I am). Do anyone else get these glitches when doing command training?

Have you tried doing 4 and then 6F+P at the same time rather than 4, 6 and then F+P?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Ok rather they meant for it to be that way or not that is just weird how they made those two commands.

Cla

Standard Donor
  • Voice language setting does not save in the save file. Requires setting the option on every boot of the game
This is slightly inaccurate. The setting DOES save. (you can see "Now Saving" when you change the Voice setting) The glitch is that the game does not LOAD your Voice setting upon startup.

Chaos

I've had a few times when near a wall and I warp through the player and we both have our backs facing each other. DoA4 had this bug as well.
I had the same problem as well and sometimes it will force me to whiff my attacks even when I trap them near the corner........smh...bitch ass glitch.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
This is slightly inaccurate. The setting DOES save. (you can see "Now Saving" when you change the Voice setting) The glitch is that the game does not LOAD your Voice setting upon startup.

Actually, it is accurate. the setting does not save because it's not designed to save. The setting is set by whatever your system language is set to. If you have it set to anything but Japanese then it will be set to English each time you launch the game.

Chaos

In all 1v1, Zack only has one intro animation: "Lets get this party started". He only uses the second intro during tag matches, the "you're heart's gonna be all mine baby". Kind of annoying and repetitive because all the other characters have at least two intros.

Arcade/Time Attack:
There is no course that uses levels: "temple of the dragon", "end of the earth", and "lab". Its always the same levels in the same order, gets boring.

Bad clipping with Mila's towel costume, what were they thinking.
DOA5 has some serious clipping issues and I had notice this glitch is when the second round is about to start, you can bearly hear " Get Ready...Fight!!" Its very silent. o_O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD