Dead or Alive 5 - Known Bugs/Glitches

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
well...
I was workin on a video project ...
Then this happened ...
8072221439_912528aa61_b.jpg

I was going to hold back on reporting this... seeing as how much of an improvement it is to his face ... LOL

(No, This is NOT a photoshop)

So yeah .. just thought I'd share ..
anyone else get this glitch ?

Mr.Kwiggle

Well no point in adding anything, seems its all been covered. Wtf to the picture above lol so I wanted to know does anyone know what changes are going to be in the up-coming patch? So far all I've heard is there will be one for Ayanes 66kk

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Ok after I got done with training mode offline I go and make a lobby and it still show "move" data on all my matches...

TheTHCGamer

well...
Then this happened ...

I was going to hold back on reporting this... seeing as how much of an improvement it is to his face ... LOL

Just in fucking time for Halloween.

NightAntilli

That picture represents Jann lee's personality in DOA5 pretty well. Maybe that's his real face and the other one is simply a mask.

IceMage95

Does anyone think that when the game is started and prompts "Choose a device" for saving the game every time is a glitch?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
...no. You don't play many games, do you? Until it loads a save file, it will ask where your save is stored if you have multiple storage options. Disable cloud storage if you don't want it asking though even with it disabled it may still ask since you can re-enable it from that menu.

IceMage95

...no. You don't play many games, do you? Until it loads a save file, it will ask where your save is stored if you have multiple storage options. Disable cloud storage if you don't want it asking though even with it disabled it may still ask since you can re-enable it from that menu.
The thing is though, all my other games don't prompt that window. And besides, I don't have another storage option and I even disabled cloud storage.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Not sure if this has been addressed or not, but setting the Move Details option to the right doesn't really do anything. In fact, it disables everything except the frame data.

Stikku

Thats not a glitch, thats just the computer not using 8way run to get around the obstacle. This event also happened in DOA4, its not a glitch what so ever
However, there were obstacles in DOA4 that could be approached and jumped over. The glitch here is that method isn't working anymore.

ScattereDreams

well...
Then this happened ...

-Backs away slowly...-

damedame

well...
Then this happened ...

I must say, that picture is simply amazing.

synce

Seriously, everyone who tested this game needs to be fired. Being forced to spectate a lobby match when you're playing ranked is the worst. You don't gain anything for watching the entire match, but if you sign out you lose points. Then when you sign back in and try to play ranked again, you're taken to the same match you just quit.

...Then you go to lobby match and when you're not taken to the wrong lobby (like 99% of the time) you see a black screen :)

The best part is they expect people to pay $10 for an online pass

Crystic

Would be nice if I didn't join crazysteady's and Electrifiedmann's matches when searching for a ranked match. There was at least five people watching it.
ROFL

Avalanche

(360)

Here's a graphical glitch: In the stage "Dead or Alive", move towards the top of the stage where the crowd is lit up. The lady wearing a brown jacket to the right and a another clone of her to the left will be twitching rapidly. Kinda sloppy on Team Ninja's part for letting that slip, especially on a stage like that lacks substance to begin with.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD