Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

Zeo

Pass. Everyone has great costumes except for Ein. And there's no point in entering because they'll pick the very worst outfit he has and then give that to him so the effort is pointless.

Banana56

I was trying to make a zombie rock idol costume for Naotora. It would be a mix of Baby Metal clothing mixed with zombie

cf12b1fa9fdef24aba3d95a6c12cffef.jpg

img-thing
41Sm8AA7AxL.jpg

Sadly I can't draw for the life of me. If someone can please make this for me, I would definitely appreciate it. You can have full credit.

Kronin

I loved the past editions of the contest so I'm glad to see its return even this year. Definitely I will try to come with some costumes (maybe I could even try to elaborate better my idea for Raidou from the last year seeing how TN apparently seems willing to make complex designs for him), but I would wish even come with new ideas. This year I've much less free time compared to the previous one but I will try anyway =)

Jadeinchains

I was looking on twitter on the #DOAcostumes and wow they're all amazing those red riding Mila and pastel goth Honoka are definitely right now what I hope wins for them!

Argentus

Reposting the wip of my Ein outfit. Haven't really gone back to it yet.

IMG_20160416_014434_631.jpg

I thought up a mask for mila but haven't thought of an outfit to go with it.

And as usual this happens while I don't have a computer so I have to do this in pencil.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Just wanted to let all of you know that I'm winning Kasumi's design so don't even bother entering for her.
Um, you can't stop anyone, I'll be entering a design for her too. And this isn't a popularity contest, TN will handpick the designs, so don't get too beside yourself...

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Things are getting feisty lol, I can tell the compettition will be fierce this year!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Things are getting feisty lol, I can tell the compettition will be fierce this year!
Lol, it's not that. I just don't appreciate other people acting like they're running everything when in actuality they are not. I don't know or care who this....guy is, but nothing is stopping my creative flow for Kasumi, he needs to humble himself. But anyways, are we allowed to have multiple entries? I don't want to make more than what's allotted and create confusion, since I may submit 2-3.

Jadeinchains

Lol, it's not that. I just don't appreciate other people acting like they're running everything when in actuality they are not. I don't know or care who this....guy is, but nothing is stopping my creative flow for Kasumi, he needs to humble himself. But anyways, are we allowed to have multiple entries? I don't want to make more than what's allotted and create confusion, since I may submit 2-3.

I think that guy was just joking. ;) I hope he was anyway.
But yeah your allowed to submit as many as you want. If I have time I'll be submitting 5!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think that guy was just joking. ;) I hope he was anyway.
But yeah your aloud to submit as many as you want. If I have time I'll be submitting 5!
5?? Yowza, that's a lot of creative juice! I think that's probably a good idea to make more than one, it can better your chances of having a design selected, or used in another fan design DLC pack. :-D

Jadeinchains

5?? Yowza, that's a lot of creative juice! I think that's probably a good idea to make more than one, it can better your chances of having a design selected, or used in another fan design DLC pack. :-D

Thanks! 3 of them are from 2015's contest though but I kind of rushed them and want to have another go at making them more clear cut like people that draw there's on a drawing tablet. I'm making sure the 2 new ones are ready first though in case I don't have time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD