Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

Argentus

Did you send in the Mila design one that was like a poker dealer again?
I don't remember if I did or not. Not sexy enough to make it in anyway though.

Yeah...I don't do well ignoring, it doesn't do much for me, I retaliate. But he's banned anyway, so hey, at least he and his "wifey" can spend some time alone in solitary. :-D

I like those designs, you say they aren't decent but they're pretty well done in my eyes, especially the spider one now that I see it with color. And lol at your fingers at the top of the first pic. XD

Please note that my fingers aren't part of the design lol.

Thanks but We already know it didn't make it in game though

Why do people send in submissions when they know they're uninspired?

Because "uninspired" is what the Japanese like. Look at all the dlc and vanilla in game costumes.

Please just have a good costume for mila. None of this bee or mummy crap. It's played out.
She will now have a mummified bee.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I don't remember if I did or not. Not sexy enough to make it in anyway though.

Please note that my fingers aren't part of the design lol.

Because "uninspired" is what the Japanese like. Look at all the dlc and vanilla in game costumes.

She will now have a mummified bee.

I like your magician Mila outfit and your blue sporty outfit for her so maybe they might add one of them!

Brute

Standard Donor
So? The whole point of submitting your own design is to make a costume that you like, not one that they like. They make enough insipid shit without our help. Just seems pointless to submit something that you yourself deem to be uninspired. There's no reward whatsoever unless you're just that fucking desperate to win an online competition just for the sake of winning an online competition.

Argentus

So? The whole point of submitting your own design is to make a costume that you like, not one that they like. They make enough insipid shit without our help.

No the point of fan art is to make one you like.

The point of submitting contest entries is to make one THEY like so it will get picked.

Anyways, this time around I just wanted to submit something, even if it was crap. So I submitted crap doodles colored with crayolas XD.

I like your magician Mila outfit and your blue sporty outfit for her so maybe they might add one of them!
Its four years too late for the sporty outfit but thanks for the hope on the magician design XD

I'm still mad BC I thought up a cool mask for mila but could never think up a costume to go with it

Brute

Standard Donor
No the point of fan art is to make one you like.

The point of submitting contest entries is to make one THEY like so it will get picked.
No it's not. Unless you're a charity or work for TN.

Anyways, this time around I just wanted to submit something, even if it was crap. So I submitted crap doodles colored with crayolas XD.
Right. This is the part I don't get. Why would you submit crap just to submit something? It's fucking bizarre to me. I'd be embarrassed to submit something that I thought was crap. Because you know, I'd think it was crap.

Argentus

No it's not. Unless you're a charity or work for TN.

Right. This is the part I don't get. Why would you submit crap just to submit something? It's fucking bizarre to me. I'd be embarrassed to submit something that I thought was crap. Because you know, I'd think it was crap.

Right because people enter contests because they aren't trying to win XD

On the second part, because there's only so many of these contests (its already a miracle we had more than one), I want my name in the hat even if its not my best work.

I've only had computer access for one of these contests so I've been stuck doing hand drawn which is what I mean by crap. Like the Nyo I actually put effort into but the mila design I just kinda threw together.
As to WHY I want my name in the hat?

On the off chance my design is picked, its good for portfolio XD

Besides I'm self conscious, I think everything I do is crap so I'm used to it lol.

Sonicfan11589

View attachment 21266
My 2nd entree for Sarah. Has anyone thought of this?
Island Halloween costume, Mix of Fun in the Sun (err.. in the Moonlinght) and Halloween.
I'm guessing Pumpkin bra and pumpkin on the pockets might be a bit much pumpkin but i thought the pumpkin bra was a little clever in my opinion.

I just realized I forgot to mention her feet, I should of designed sandals for her (unless TN wants her feet bare). Hope the sexiness of the outfit adds the chance of this design making the cut.

TOBMAST3R

Any idea of results day? Or we will know it the day it's released?

We will know it in mid october. Maybe 1 or 2 weeks earlier, if the costume pack gets leaked.

I made a FSD-Contest-entry list last year. It was great to see who participated in this contest. With spoiler tags, we could attach all the entries to that list. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do it this year.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD