DOA5LR DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Tokyo Game Show 2014 stream

I hope they include more hairstyles. Marie Rose would look amazing with her hair down. Leifang needs her DOA1 ponytail back.

Attachments

• leifang-doa1-2.jpg
    leifang-doa1-2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 268

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
That was due to response from DOAD which played out entirely in chronological order, but seemed jarring because you'd appear to jump from one character to the next for no reason given. Most of those moments due to you playing the "Tournament" side of the story.

So in DOA5 in response, they made it so you played through a character's chronological story points but you wouldn't jump around between characters.
Ah. Okay.

Darkton93

I still say this newfangled "new character" is someone we've never heard of, who hasn't made an appearance in any game whatsoever until now. Just like all the others. Why break a pattern when it sells so well? After all, even with Phase 2 of the DLC Cycle, there's always Phase 3 to make sure it succeeds and persists.

FatalxInnocence

I hope they include more hairstyles. Marie Rose would look amazing with her hair down.

All the girls with long hair should have a loose hair option imo, they've already got the animation for loose hair with multiple characters down so I don't see why they couldn't implement it on Rachel, Marie & Momiji. The few girls left with long hair and no hair options.

On a side note, I really hope the new girl has loose curls... long wavy/curly hair would be a nice change.

Argentus

All the girls with long hair should have a loose hair option imo, they've already got the animation for loose hair with multiple characters down so I don't see why they couldn't implement it on Rachel, Marie & Momiji. The few girls left with long hair and no hair options.

On a side note, I really hope the new girl has loose curls... long wavy/curly hair would be a nice change.
And a bitch to animate properly lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD