Dead or Alive 5 - Opening Declaration Trailer!!!

NukNuks

I'm not sure how I feel about the hip hop songs they have in this game. Don't get me wrong I'm glad that TN is allowing rap to be in the game I just don't think it'll fit during gameplay. Let it be music for the menu's only. I grew partial to Itigaki having Aerosmith's music in the game(It's Amazing in the final CGI scene for DOA4 was epic).

All in all great trailer to get folks hyped for the story. Looks like there's going to be some twists and loose ends being tied.

TRI Mike

Perhaps he will start collecting ninja and wrestler DNA as part of a grand scheme to invent a pair of sunglasses that let him see into the future and control the world, provided none of his enemies use modern weaponry.

I see what you did there.

Blazeincarnated

Perhaps he will start collecting ninja and wrestler DNA as part of a grand scheme to invent a pair of sunglasses that let him see into the future and control the world, provided none of his enemies use modern weaponry.
Lol....."the movie"

NukNuks

I read in someone's status that it's Chosen1's track in the trailer? That's fucking dope shouts out to Chosen and TN especially.

Leifang2000

Guys, what if Mila is just a codename for Random Select and there's no Mila at all¿ :)

For every new DOA game, there is always 1 new male, and 1 new female character.

From the look of things this time, they seems to be revealing Mila sometime around Tokyo Game Show.

Einzelkind

I gotta admit, I'm a little disturbed that Gen-Fu looks younger than Brad Wong in that trailer.

Well, maybe it's the angle, but he does look like a heavy drinker now. And is it just me or does Sarah look more like Helena than Helena herself? They both look great, but I think I need a while to get used to her new look. The Caucasian characters definitely went through the bigger changes face-wise.

Doug Nguyen

Well, maybe it's the angle, but he does look like a heavy drinker now. And is it just me or does Sarah look more like Helena than Helena herself? They both look great, but I think I need a while to get used to her new look. The Caucasian characters definitely went through the bigger changes face-wise.
Ehh i still think Helena looks like herself and she looks great.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD