Dead or Alive 5 - Opening Declaration Trailer!!!

DyByHands

DOA'gasm right now. Killer trailer just wish there was some gameplay for new characters shown... I always want more.

TRI Mike

Helena's face looks a bit weird to me. But I'm sure that it's a sum of the lightning in the trailer and me just too used to her old anime face.

matsu

Still waiting for the day when characters will have convincing quotes with their native language.Helena talking french would be sexy ,hitomi though....

WiZzYx

My opinion about the Helena's Face

2333835-turrible.jpg

DForev

Loving the trailer. And seeing more characters. Can't tell with some though, a bit too short. At least Helena still seems classy. Hitomi's first shot looks like her face from the alpha demo (uglish) while Ayane looks beautiful again.

Hope to see more soon!

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I think all four of the newly revealed characters look great. Gen Fu looks great, Brad actually looks middle-aged, Helena looks beautiful, but I'm most happy about Eliot's new look. He still looks like his old self, but changed just enough to make it obvious now that he's a boy.

Great work with the character models, TN. Great trailer too.

Vanity Assassin

I waited so long to see Helena and she sounded horrible I will not play the game in English, but her outfit was awesome so I am happy about that, I just wish they showed her fighting :helena:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD