Dead or Alive 5 - Opening Declaration Trailer!!!

Xion

This is gonna sound weirder than I mean it to, but the grunts are still the original VA's. I noticed with Jann Lee and his Watah's first, but then I noticed Tina's too. also

:ein: "I'm coming" ROFL
:leifang: "Hello!" LOL!!!
lol yup, the fighting VO is still the same, they just recorded English for lines.

UnD34D

I copied Brady and when I win I would throw my fist in the air and say "Laaarrrrss!" now I think its going to have to be "I'mmm... coming..."

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I want some more gameplay trailers lol. But This was rather nice. Make me want to play story mode. Also, with all the Ninja Action, TN should make a action game based on Mugen Tension Clan.

Doug Nguyen

I was so excited to see what DOACC would of become too. Sounded like a good idea, since i liked Ninja gaiden so much.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Pai, that's a fun idea. Call it 'Mugen Tension! The Mugen Tenshin Story.'

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I copied Brady and when I win I would throw my fist in the air and say "Laaarrrrss!" now I think its going to have to be "I'mmm... coming..."

I do, "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" in Daniel Bryan fashion.

Arnell Long

I said it before and I'll say it again. Helena will be revealed through a Story trailer. And looky here...BOOM!

Aye, this trailer was mad hype yo! Chosen song is growing on meh, can't lie. Looks like Team Ninja has some clever work behind the Story.

They showed us all the returning characters so now we can have no doubts about who's in/out.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
They showed us all the returning characters so now we can have no doubts about who's in/out.

Well technically Leon could still show up later, but I'm certainly not betting on that at all. I'm pretty confident that he's gone, as I'm sure most of us are.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
As it was a story trailer it's still entirely possible that Leon or Ein show up in the game. Still, wouldn't mind DLC. Hopefully TN doesn't make the mistake Project Soul did and completely omit characters from the game.

ochosen1o

Thanks to Everyone for the love, I've seen a couple post on where to get the song. It'll be available for free within the week of release.

Also Thumbs up to Rikuto for the comment about Brad. It had to be the drinking lol!

my bet is he's a beast in this game. So haters everywhere beware. It's gonna be even easier or you not to like me if you don't already.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Honestly ... DLC Leon ... that ... would be ... just amazing ...
sure throw in ein if you guys want .. hell give us Tengu too ... but I really really want Leon back ...

I'm still hoping for a DOAxVF ... like a full blown one ...
I don't care even if I have to rais a charity fund for the damn game .. I want it to happen so bad! lol

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Pai, that's a fun idea. Call it 'Mugen Tension! The Mugen Tenshin Story.'
-That Snippet of Kasumi Teleporting running looked better than all of Ninja Gaiden 3. That shit would be so broken when fighting enemies.

sure throw in ein if you guys want .. hell give us Tengu too ... but I really really want Leon back ...

I don't care even if I have to rais a charity fund for the damn game .. I want it to happen so bad! lol
-To be honest, I would rather have Doa vs Fighting Vipers. Them mother fuckers could fight. Give me Honey/Candy and Jane and Im set...and maybe Tokyo! Might as well just make another fighters megamix and throw in the Doa cast. Just allow each character to have grooves like CVS (VF, DOA and FV groves).

Arnell Long

Leon and or Ein DLC would indeed be ideal.

About a full blown DOAxVF, lets slow down a bit there, DOA5 still hasn't hit the market yet. First we want a viable DOA game before anything else.

Paulina

Thanks to Everyone for the love, I've seen a couple post on where to get the song. It'll be available for free within the week of release.
Geez Chosen1, you did great. =) I wonder if you're going to be in the Japanese version too. Way to rep the community!

Arnell Long

269628_2361339729506_1506227483_n.jpg

My bad capture of Helena, I had to, she's just too damn fine!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD