Dead Or Alive 5 Patch Changes

synce

Hah, it remembered my voice settings from pre-patch...

I'm disappointed tAlpha's back-turned float :P: is still glitched.

Can't wait to test the online later. I practically stopped playing due to glitches and lag.

stevo uk

The online is better post patch but you still can't punish properly. Hitomi's mid punch launcher is -11 on block every time I try to punish I get a high counter jab to the face. Also holds still don't come out 90% of the time

Jin Masters

So far I've been only hearing problems from European players. Is your statements based on playing people from north america

shunwong

I downloaded the patch and played a few matches. They were all (1) or (2) connections. They were playable (except for one of the (1) ones that started lagging when the other guy started losing). I hope to find 3-5 connections at some point...

There are still glitches though. I got invited to play and when I accepted all I got was a black screen.

Also, after changing language settings It told me I had no online pass. I restarted and it let me online again.

Omegan Eckhart

Other regions have not received the patch yet you would only find people who have to patch
It was set on nearby, it must choose that automatically now as it's never done it before. Just me being retarded.

On a positive note I have played some more matches and it is a hell of a lot better than it was previously. Although I have been playing people who I connected to fine in DOA4 so I couldn't say whether it is better than 4 or not.

Fastlane

I really like the changes and I'm glad TN was able to gather info and make changes to obvious problems so quickly. Hopefully they continue with this trend in future patches.

MasterGamer

So the first lobby match I had post-patch screwed up my sidestep again. Hopefully they didn't just switch to where the glitch happens (from ranked to lobby match), but that's what it's looking like.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD