Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raansu

Those relaunchers looked dumb and broken. Ayane doing BT PP6P like 5 times in a row seems ridiculous

Then don't get caught on the slope? That was the beauty of DoA2 and 3. The environment matter. There is still an environmental impact in DoA5...but its so minimal that it has little impact outside of the wall game. There was nothing broken about the relaunchers in DoA2 and 3. If you got caught in it, it was your own fault.

Slope combos were available in DOA4. I'm not sure if it was DOA4.0 or 4.1 or both but they were there. The temple with the monkeys, down the 3rd flight of stairs had a really long slope where there was actually a video made.

Sure it wasn't Hayate's ppp loop from the snow stage from DOA3 but it was pretty close. A dropped juggle due to the enviroment is still an issue though. A negative impact at that.

It's only a negative impact if you allow it to be. Don't position yourself in a manner that you will launch on an upward slope. And if you do, don't do your normal juggle like an idiot.

Dave

It looks like VF's big bounce, but in DoA they fall quickly aftwerwards. The Busa should of done 9K 4K maybe the handstand would've launched.

That was my first thought but... looks like it could be interesting. I'm really wanting to play this. All the different / enhanced features. I can't wait any longer.

Raansu

power launcher damage seems in line with a max juggle, so I'm still not seeing the point of this over a PB outside of ceiling setups.

edit:

and whiff punishment I suppose if you can manage to get that charge timing with a whiff but I just don't see that happening very often.

Also, whats with the new spin launches? Saw Ayane doing it in another video and then Kasumi on the stream. Quite curious about that.

Adamleelight

sigh, we still don't know if there's anything else gonna be added. Characters are officially DONE. Starting to think stages are too

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Shimbori's new favorite is Rachel. Well that's just fucking great.

And why are Ryu and Ayane still devoid of unique intro/exits in tag mode?

He said that because the Interviewers name was Rachel lol
~
So I guess that confirmed Rachel being Influenced by Spartan :3

synce

Momiji's taunt in that twitch interview... Combined with this, my interest has been renewed.

nNY2hPd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD