Dead or Alive 5 LAST ROUND Weight Classes

KwonJigglypuff

No sorry guys, I meant :

Helena deserves her spot compared with all the other females (Tina included, despite her enormous melons).
I agree with what you're saying regarding the dudes! :)

Rawbietussin

I think it's high time they try to update how heavy the characters weigh now in 5/5U and make drastic changes. I'm sure that during the 2 year timeskip some of them could have gone heavier/fatter or lighter/slimmer. Some of the staple characters doesn't even looked that skinny as they used to be.

synce

I'm assuming TN tried to assign weight as another form of defense to make up for a slow or lacking offense. The problem is the have a mule in charge of game balance. Someone with an i11 mid and good crushing ability should not be heavy

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Did I miss something ? I thought MR would be feather weight.
So, disappointed ?
To be fair, Alpha-152 is nothing but a massive blob of green jello. Marie Rose might be small and weigh like 84 lbs., but she is still human, so...yeah.

Edit: Hold up. You mean to tell me Marie Rose is light, but Eliot is super light?! Dafuq kind of sense does that make?! How is Marie Rose heavier than Eliot?!

UncleBiscuits79

No sorry guys, I meant :

Helena deserves her spot compared with all the other females (Tina included, despite her enormous melons).
I agree with what you're saying regarding the dudes! :)
Hey, I know this post is a few weeks old, but I was just looking around this thread and the site in general and it says that Helena is 5'7" only weighs 108 pounds or something like that?? Got me thinking that there is NO WAY THAT'S TRUE :) So a girl that is 5'7" (taller than average for a woman) with CRAZY curves, with huge boobs and is likely in the best physical shape of her life has to weigh no less than like 150 or better.

I think all the weights on these women characters are just bonkers; not even talking about the weight classes in game. Just saying, because it makes me laugh :)

47798278.jpg

synce

Hey, I know this post is a few weeks old, but I was just looking around this thread and the site in general and it says that Helena is 5'7" only weighs 108 pounds or something like that?? Got me thinking that there is NO WAY THAT'S TRUE :) So a girl that is 5'7" (taller than average for a woman) with CRAZY curves, with huge boobs and is likely in the best physical shape of her life has to weigh no less than like 150 or better.

I think all the weights on these women characters are just bonkers; not even talking about the weight classes in game. Just saying, because it makes me laugh :)

View attachment 4955

150 is fat for a 5'7" woman. The DOA girls are toned except for their boobs

Here's a reference for what 150 lb looks like

150lbs.jpg

130 is the max you'll see in a fighting game chick

UncleBiscuits79

150 is fat for a 5'7" woman. The DOA girls are toned except for their boobs

Here's a reference for what 150 lb looks like

150lbs.jpg

130 is the max you'll see in a fighting game chick
Hmmm. I am sure just like anything else, there is some variety in how women are shaped. My fiance is 5'4" and weighs just about 148, but she is no where near the size of the 5'4" girl in the image. She has been working out like mad for about a year, so she is in MUCH better shape than the image girl. It may again just be the girls who work out, and my fiance doesn't have EEE boobs either like helena :) I don't know how Helena boobs weigh, as I haven't been with a girl with ones that big, but I would think they would be pretty heavy.

Cake

Wait just how exactly is Mila, who's actually effin' huge, lighter than Kasumi/Ayane/Marie Rose LOL

I mean, I get its balancing purpose, but its still kinda hillarious.

NikkySan

Helena being in a weight class of her own and being heavier than majority of the male characters is highly amusing to me. What did she do between DOA4 and 5?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD