Dead Or Alive 6 Builds On Franchise's Core Strengths While Renewing Focus On Inclusivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayabusiness

Well tbf they didn't advertise that to the western player base. If you go on the US website for LR IIRC you won't see anything about the soft engine, but on the JP version that's a big focus over there xD They tried to separate it but it failed

Yeah but a lot of upset fans knew and loved this engine and act like it's the only engine where bubs bounce... Sigh

You're in the wrong place with this crap I'm just telling you lol Please dont make me bomb you with interviews from the devs themselves contradicting what you're saying, and screenshots of you and your troglodytes harassing them on Twitter and FB for absolutely no reason.
Bomb me if you like. I have material to defend my idea. It's a shame that your mind is so closed. I'm just going to advise you that you risk imagining, dreaming and being very, very curious. Do not believe everything the world and the media say or do. There is more than that, and I assure you. Have a nice day.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Honestly, I can understand why Shimbori is trying to butter up the gaming outlets, despite their careening reputation in the past few years because of how DOA has been practically slandered by them for a good decade and more.

The problem is that they should have never done that...and by that, I meant they should have went to gamers and told them that and let them know and say that we will prove it at EVO with their showcase.

They should have let the players be the judge and the reviewers rather than the "gaming journalists" because people are now going completely ass backwards in acting just like the people they want gone.
So it was more Team Ninja trying to change "game journalists" opinions so they won't get hit pieces...only to get the "fans" to act as if TN is betraying everyone for "E-Sports money"(even though Team Ninja jumped in on the E-Sports train with DOA5U... you don't need to go ESPN to do E-Sports.

Honestly, I can understand why Shimbori is trying to butter up the gaming outlets, despite their careening reputation in the past few years because of how DOA has been practically slandered by them for a good decade and more.

The problem is that they should have never done that...and by that, I meant they should have went to gamers and told them that and let them know and say that we will prove it at EVO with their showcase.

They should have let the players be the judge and the reviewers rather than the "gaming journalists" because people are now going completely ass backwards in acting just like the people they want gone.
So it was more Team Ninja trying to change "game journalists" opinions so they won't get hit pieces...only to get the "fans" to act as if TN is betraying everyone for "E-Sports money"(even though Team Ninja jumped in on the E-Sports train with DOA5U... you don't need to go ESPN to do E-Sports.
Quite true what you said. However, companies should ignore the criticism of people who damage or alter their product.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Quite true what you said. However, companies should ignore the criticism of people who damage or alter their product.
You are trying to damage or alter their product right now. You are trying to get people who believe in the dream that TN is trying to put forward with DOA 6, to try and force them to not evolve their own dream. YOU are the only one being (Albeit very politely still) toxic here. You refuse to accept any information we give you from the Devs themselves and keep repeating that we shouldn't believe what we're told by them....

Who do we believe then? Some random schmuck who joined this Forum yesterday to shove a petition down our throats like some half baked political movement?

Why are y'all STILL paying attention to this mans.

Impossible to argue with someone who can't see more than one side of things AND has too much time on their hands in addition. Drop the discussion. It's tired.
Free time? Dude, I also have a life like you. Is it a sin to expose my point of view? You are very aggressive

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Is it a sin to expose my point of view? You are very aggressive
You must be reading that in the angriest voice ever to see my reply to this thread as "aggressive".

No, it is not a sin to expose your point of view/opinion but you've been going at it for a full 24 hours. A full 24 hours. Reflect.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
He’s so far up his own ass he can’t see his own shit no mo.

So have you asked Shimbori if he's influenced by the SJWs, feminists and the PC agenda, or are you just assuming?
07942216-BD2C-4232-8566-4920B4A4DEF5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD