Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Most interesting thing is: "Zack has incredible fighting instincts, and learned Muay Thai just by imitation. A funky DJ with a positive attitude and original sense of style....until now. A mature and cool side might peek through this time...?"

What's gonna happen? :eek:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Most interesting thing is: "Zack has incredible fighting instincts, and learned Muay Thai just by imitation. A funky DJ with a positive attitude and original sense of style....until now. A mature and cool side might peek through this time...?"

What's gonna happen? :eek:
He’s finally not gonna be a clown anymore. (sorry for double posting)

KwonJigglypuff

Helena's Fatal Rush starts with Kokoro's :H+K:. Would be nice if Kokoro's Fatal Rush started with Helena's :P+K:, to show how Piguaquan and Bajiquan are sister fighting styles.
Too bad there is a cut in the video so we didn't see Helena's full FR. It looks smooth and elegant. Second part remind me of Mai's high punch hold. Cannot wait.

DhLNLI.gif

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
So that’s the announcement? I was expecting something more tbh

Well DOA is going to be playable in a few months at EVO... that's pretty good right?

As far as character leaks go... Honoka confirmed lol. Honestly, it could have just been a silly mistake... but with a few people doubting she would be in the game. They might need to rethink that. Who would have ever thought a character would get leaked with mix-ups of their favorite things. :eek:

KwonJigglypuff

I have big hopes now for a full roster of DOA veterans and newcomers, no cuts please.
Characters I'm waiting now is La Mariposa + a newcomer.

Remember when DOA5 character reveals were also about seeing their makeovers after DOA4 (Helena fans have waited long till end of August 2012 I think). Now I'm more curious to see how the women will appear, as strong independant heroes I hope. Helena kind of picture that on her render.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Well DOA is going to be playable in a few months at EVO... that's pretty good right?

As far as character leaks go... Honoka confirmed lol. Honestly, it could have just been a silly mistake... but with a few people doubting she would be in the game. They might need to rethink that. Who would have ever thought a character would get leaked with mix-ups of their favorite things. :eek:
Honoka? What a shock! I did not expect her to return after being so popular. Wow, that’s so unexpected!

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well on the plus side with Honoka being leaked is if Ein doesn't make the vanilla release I'll still have a character with Ein moves like the Hokage.

Boogie

Begs the question if Honokas fighting style is getting made over or is she getting the moves from other characters that are cut in DoA6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD