Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Looks like doa5 with upgraded graphics. Same engine?
According to the IGN articles, Shinbori says it's a new engine they're using.

Dead or Alive even the stages don't look like DOA stages...

Ihope TN show something to change my mind or I might actually sit this one out.
Not to worry, DOA6 will still have the hype stages :)
Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06...-on-can-team-ninja-balance-familiar-and-fresh
While acknowledging the fact that he is taking a new, more refined approach for the arenas, Shimbori tells fans not to worry, as he is planning some stages with the excitement and craziness that we have come to expect from the series. Together with art director Yutaka Saito, he has already thought of several more stages to implement in the game.

Jadeinchains

Look how iconic Kasumi looks in this pic from the official website -
kasumi.png

UpSideDownGRUNT

According to the IGN articles, Shinbori says it's a new engine they're using.

Not to worry, DOA6 will still have the hype stages :)
Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06...-on-can-team-ninja-balance-familiar-and-fresh
still doesn't change my thoughts on the streamlined mechanics(in a game that's already streamlined and easy to play mind you) and that DOA6 is literally unrecognizable as a DOA game.

It still looks like a fake even though I know its actually real by Team Ninja

Jadeinchains

Skinny queen!
Am I doing this right? XD

Here's a closer look at Hayabusa's new suit:

DfLf02tUEAALnmX.jpg

Lol. XD yes, You are. ;) I'm so proud, And that new suit looks really nice, Can't wait for these reveals on the 11th now! So great to have gotten the reveal and already we know more news is coming really soon! :D I'm imagining it must be more character reveals as well as possibly stages?

Raansu

still doesn't change my thoughts on the streamlined mechanics(in a game that's already streamlined and easy to play mind you) and that DOA6 is literally unrecognizable as a DOA game.

I dunno, a lot of people had that reaction with 5 and power blows. I think we all should just wait till players themselves start demoing it. Based on the IGN article there's a chance it will be shown at EVO, so those going to the doa5 side tournament can definitely give us a lot more on it. Wish I could go.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

Don't worry. I'm sure Hitomi will be revealed on June 11th just to change your mind, Gruntie ;)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Maybe they'll release an alpha demo or something so we can all get our hands on the new mechanics, I'm someone who really needs to try out a game before I can day it sucks or good etc.

But atm I'm really not impressed and worried.

@Project_Bokuho considering how dumb/awkward most of the new costumes look I don't even want to see Hitomi also, you're arcting like I care a out her being revealed lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The disc will be mature. After release, get ready for swimsuits and fetish costumes as dlc

I guess rip for pc
I'm happy its coming to PC xD I hope they can just port all the mods over cuz I mean the game looks more solid but basically the same which disappoints me a bit besides the new shaders and sweat and stuff.

Let's hope its not rushed and they have been working on it for quite a while now since I'm blaming the whiners if this turns into DOA5 2.0 where it takes 3 rereleases to get right....

TheDragonAwakens

Skinny queen!
Am I doing this right? XD

Here's a closer look at Hayabusa's new suit:

DfLf02tUEAALnmX.jpg

I think the headcrest and his hood looks horrible compared to his NG3/DOA5 design (which I thought it was already bad itself). My favourite headcrest design is still the NG2 and NG1 design.

Xhominid The Demon Within

The disc will be mature. After release, get ready for swimsuits and fetish costumes as dlc

I guess rip for pc

Those are my thoughts as well. I highly doubt they are going to pull an MKX completely but tone down how hard they show the fanservice.

Remember Street Fighter V for all of its “seriousness” has lots of sexy costumes for its females

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD