Dead or Alive Cosplay

ShinMaruku

14ede5918612c2.jpg

synce

Saw this ho in an issue of Arcadia and started googling at the speed of light. Her stage name is Ushijima Iiniku/うしじまいい肉

iiniku2.jpg

I don't think she's done any DOA stuff yet but there's a Guilty Gear cabinet in the background and that's close enough for me. And yes, this a completely ordinary scene in Japanese arcades.

Madian

That's the first time I've seen someone cosplay Bayman lol

This thread seems severely lacking. I will look around and throw out some contributions

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
There's not much too hit......

She's cute though.

Any girl that dresses up in costume and parades herself in front of what is essentially a den of boys wants attention.

Any girl who poses like that and lets people touch her is likely submissive.

Any girl lacking sizeable assets is often emotionally insecure and easily controllable as long as you know which buttons to hit.

In short, she's the perfect woman.

And, yea... doesn't hurt that she's cute.

Allan Paris

I really lol'd at that. Thanks for the laugh, much needed. I will keep this in mind the next time I am out on the prowl. haha.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What can I say? Women are easy. At least, easy women are easy.

The hard women you probably don't want to mess with unless they are genuinely fat or have some kind of obvious flaw you can exploit on an emotional level.

Not to suggest that you should do so purely for fun, but more often then not they will fuck with you emotionally without even trying to do so and it always feels better if you can take a little piece of their self esteem with you after you've departed from the battlefield.

Keep to the ugly and the emotionally insecure and you will forever be a happy man.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Sorry for the double post, but I can can only upload ten images per post.

Here are some more of Yaya Han battling someone cosplaying as Ayane in her 5th costume from DOA4. I don't know who the Ayane is.

christie11.jpeg
christieayane.jpg
christieayane2.jpg
christieayane3.jpg
christieayane4.jpg
christieayane5.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD