Dead or Alive: Fighter Chronicles

chocogerman777

45998482.jpg
:eek:.. MILA? Is that you? :)

Xion

Kasumi | Brad | ??? | ??? | Kokoro
Hayabusa | Eliot | Tina | La Maripoa

I kinda did that same thing in my post but I like how you organized it better ;-) oh and thats Akira under Kokoro. Dont think its Mariposa next to him, doesnt fit.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
That looks Like Helena above La Mariposa

Although I don't dispute that, it is an awkward placement for her to be paired with the luchador wrestler.

From DOAW

That character near brad is new, there's no one like that in DOA, she's from middle-east? :p

Are you saying that because she has dark hair? Because I see no other way someone can jump to that conclusion.

DrDogg

I kinda did that same thing in my post but I like how you organized it better ;-) oh and thats Akira under Kokoro. Dont think its Mariposa next to him, doesnt fit.

If that's Mariposa, she'd be right next to Tina. How would that not fit?

Batcommander

Although I don't dispute that, it is an awkward placement for her to be paired with the luchador wrestler.

Are you saying that because she has dark hair? Because I see no other way someone can jump to that conclusion.

I don't think it's too far a stretch. Don't forget Lisa was head of DOATEC bio labs or whatever it's called--maybe they're working together in the story mode?

Xion

If that's Mariposa, she'd be right next to Tina. How would that not fit?
I didnt mean in that sense, I meant in shape, color sense, However I changed my mind and I see now that it is La Mariposa. I stand corrected.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I don't think it's too far a stretch. Don't forget Lisa was head of DOATEC bio labs or whatever it's called--maybe they're working together in the story mode?

That's the only way I could see it fitting, but La Mariposa isn't Lisa (;)).

D Glock

-New stage at 1:06
-Mila at 1:47?
-New Kasumi outfit at 2:28?
-Lol at 3:54. He just couldn't bring himself to actually saying it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
-New stage at 1:06
-Mila at 1:47?
-New Kasumi outfit at 2:28?
-Lol at 3:54. He just couldn't bring himself to actually saying it.

1:06 - yes, looks like ninja training ground, probably the same as the Jann lee pic shown off at the front of the thread

1:47 - again, that's Lisa in a new outfit

2:28 - yes, but could be cinematic exclusive

3:54 - yeah, followed by Tina's new stance

Dacthunder

If that's Mariposa, she that is obviously a different character

That is correct that is Lisa to the right of Tina. I double checked the August build and it perfectly matches. That has to be Mila on top of Tina and the other one maybe Helena or a new character , but that feels out of place if that's Helena because she would be near Genfu, however, this has to be the Story mode character select screen.

Leifang2000

snapshot20120822020738Compare.jpg

I crossed out those that is already in the gamescom character select screen.
The bottom one I think is actually Tina if you compare the top select screen.
Now that leave to the center top two people.
The left one obviously looks like nobody else. Could it be Mila?
The right one might not be Rig since the position is different. (could it be Helena?)

Dacthunder

This is correct, I double checked the August build. And that is Lisa to the right of Tina. The two on top are different characters and 1 of them has to be Mila for sure. I'm thinking this is the story mode character selection screen.

ChrisArmoun

Awesome vid. Lisa looks great in the shades and Kokoro's face seems improved. Maybe it's just seeing her expressing emotion that brings it all together. Kasumi looks great as well. I'm not even a Kasumi player but really hope we can use this outfit. It'd suck to become the Kokoro Kimono of DOA5. Realistically though, if it's a traditional style, she couldn't fight in it and I would understand
Kasumi_01.jpg
:-(

ChrisArmoun

snapshot20120822020738Compare.jpg

I crossed out those that is already in the gamescom character select screen.
The bottom one I think is actually Tina if you compare the top select screen.
Now that leave to the center top two people.
The left one obviously looks like nobody else. Could it be Mila?
The right one might not be Rig since the position is different. (could it be Helena?)
That's Tina on the bottom row, third slot. Compare the face angle and general lighting and you can tell. Top is still a mystery. Could be Mila, doesn't look like Pai. Pai doesn't have bangs or any lose hair in the front

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD